chapter 22 part 3

(may we meet again)

When Lexa and Clarke get to the horse's

Anya and Indra go up to them.

Indra grab's Clarke's forearm and Anya does the same to Lexa after a few minutes they switch after a few more minute's they step back.

travel safe Clarke Indra nod's to her travel safe Heda Indra nod's to her

do try to keep out of trouble Clarke and keep Heda safe-Anya finishes smirking

Clarke roll's her eye's.

I will try my very best -Clarke say's sarcastically

that took the smirk off of Anya's face and put it on Indra's, Lexa's and a little one on Clarke's

may we meet again Anya and Indra said at the same time.

Clarke and Lexa repeated it.

then Clarke and Lexa got on there horse's and set off.

on there journey to poli's Clarke and Lexa talked about there childhood's but avoided the subject of Clarke's mother and Lexa talked to Clarke a little about poli's and some detail's about the leader's of the 12 clan's and then deciding that when thing's a lot more calmer that they would travel to the 12 clans's (i will be writing about that in one of the books)

they took a break from riding when the sun was setting they set up camp....... they had a raccoon for dinner that amused Clarke to know end and confused Lexa as to why Clarke was amused?....... Later on, that night with them in the same tent cuddling on the bed Clarke couldn't take it anymore she saw an opportunity and took it...........

(Clarke still amused)

am sorry Lex-Clarke

(Lexa even more confused now)

why are you sorry?-Lexa

am sorry we had to eat your cousin for dinner-Clarke finished giggling slightly.

( lexa thought about it for a minute then it clicked )

CLARKE!!!............ you think that my kolh (warpaint) make's me look like and raccoon...... (Lexa then gowned and throw her head back dramatically) that's why you were amused at dinner wasn't it?-Lexa

all Clarke could do was nod her head yes.

Lexa then pounced on her ticking her after a while Clarke broke free and it turned into a play fight after a while they settled down to go to sleep with smile's on there face's and in each other's arms....................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey! hope you enjoyed this chapter..................no part 4 next part is chapter 23 :) ....................anyway's ......----chels out :)...................