Play pretend (9)

Hoseok is passing back and forth in his mansion living room, while Jungkook (his best not famous friend) is watching him.

"why can't you just tell him?" Jungkook sigh and grab his cola with one hand, taking a few sips.

Hoseok stop walking and look at Jungkook as if he had lost his mind.

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Hoseok! He loves you!"

"He loves the dancer me! The YouTuber me! All we talk about... is me! But not this me"

Jungkook role his eyes and Hoseoks stupidity "he can't talk about you, you! Because he doesn't know it's you"

Jungkook Scratch his nose and let out an annoyed pabo under his breathe.

"Can't you just do the FaceTime call for me? Please?" Hoseok beg and fall down on his knees in front of the younger.

"Okay! Okay! I will do it! Give me your phone" He sigh and watch as Hoseok get his phone out his back pocket and hand it to him, he keeps repeating thank you.

"When will he call?"

"In like 1 minute now"

Hoseok panic as he sees the picture of Jimin appear on his phone

"THATS HIM!" Hoseok hide behind a pillow at the other end of the sofa.

Jungkook smile at the picture of the beautiful boy and let his finger hit the accept button.

Hoseok hurry to find his paper and pen, Jungkook would need him as a backup so that Jimin wouldn't notice that it wasent Hoseok he was talking to.

The phone loads and Jimins face appear on the screen.

Jimin wave and blush as he look at the brown haired boy in front of him, he couldn't believe that the boy he had talked to was this beautiful.

Hi Hoseok

Hi Jimin!

You are really beautiful!

So are you!

Thank you!
So what are you doing?

Not much, I have been waiting
For you to call actually

Awww you have waited?
I am sorry I kept you waiting

Hoseok can feel his heart skip multiple beats as he listen to Jimin on the phone, Jimins voice is beautiful.

Hoseok slowly feel himself get jealous as the amount of Fun Jungkook and Jimin is having.

Jungkook only turn his attention to him once in a while to get an answer to a question or search for a very Hoseok kind of answer.

Hoseok end up leaving the room for a while, hoping that Jungkook will soon end the call, all he want to do is text Jimin and get all his attention.

Jungkook end up spending 2 hours on FaceTime with Jimin, Even though Hoseok tried to make him end the FaceTime call multiple times.

Making Jungkook pretend that he is him was a bad idea indeed! He wanted Jimin to know that Jungkook wasent really him, but he couldn't tell him that he was actually his idol, that would ruin everything.