Why? (24)

"It all started about a year ago... this boy kept writing me fan letters twice a week, informing me about his life... I was a little held back at first but he ended up catching my attention"

Hoseok fold his hands and tap them against his legs, making small rhythms.

"He was so different from everyone else, his letters always made me smile... one day, the letters simply stopped coming, I didn't hear from him for a month... until a pink envelope arrived explaining how his friend wanted to tell me why the letters had stopped"

He smile to himself and reach into his bag, pulling out a pink envelope. The name on the envelope was written with a silver glitter pen.

From Kim Seokjin

He hold up the letter in front of him and show it to the boys, Jimin's eyes are glued to the paper. His brain not quite getting who had written this letter. The poor boy couldn't read the name on the envelope.

He fold out the letter and read it out loud.

Dear J-hope.
I am sorry to inform you that our beloved Jimin aren't able to send you weekly fan mail anymore, his parents are having a little crisis and their budget aren't what it have been, despite Jimin's wish to keep sending you letters, they sadly don't have the money to do so, I hope you know who I am talking about, if not, I don't know what to say... then he wasted his money for no good reason.
Jimin is very excited about your new music and your coming up, despite him not having money to go... I myself am working another night shift tonight, hoping to get enough money to go, I am also working on getting enough money to buy a ticket for Jimin, it would be sad if he couldn't go.
Just know that he miss you already, and that he is sorry he can't write you anymore.
We both love you so much!

-Seokjin

He take out another little note that was folded in the envelope and hand it to Jimin, leaving him in shock. Jimin's eyes keep scanning the paper as he try to process what is written on it.

To be continued...