Liar (23)

"You Lied to me"
The words was loud and clear in Jungkooks ears, he could feel them burn through his bones.

"No... I-"

Jimin's bottom lip is already shivering, his hands in fist, while he try to hold back the tears that is threatening to fall.

"You told me you were busy! And that is not the worst part of it... you told me you didn't know J-hope... you pretended to be a fan?"

"Jimin please listen"

"NO!" Jimin scream and cover his ears with his hands, tears streaming down his face.

"OKAY HOSEOK I AM DONE!" Jungkook scream and throw his phone into the wall, making it shatter.

Jimin jump as the loud noise scare him and slowly back away, not 100% sure if he had just heard what he thought he had heard.

"I am not a puppet! And Jimin is human! You should have told him long ago" Jungkook is looking directly at J-hope, his bloody hands point at the red headed celebrity.

"Jungkook...."

"I gave you a chance... you actually promised! How can I ever trust you?" Jungkook message his forehead, a small amount of blood getting on his forehead.

"I am sorry" J-hope mumble

"Sorry won't cover it!" Jungkook rage towards the older male, pushing him backwards.

Jimin run up between them "STOP!" He turn sideways and put a hand of each of their chests, tears falling like a waterfall down his normally slightly pale face.

"Can't someone just-just explain" Jimin cry.

"Jimin... I wanted to tell you this long ago... I am not Hoseok, I have never been, my real name is Jungkook... I just happen to know the guy who is Hoseok and also J-hope"

"I have.... have I been talking to you or Him this whole time?"

"Both" Jungkook sigh.

"I am sorry Jimin" Hoseok admit and walk abit closer to the shorter male.

"Why me?"

"What?"

"Why did you text me?"

"That is a Long Story"

"I have time"