What? (50)

"So this should be it?"
"I damn well hope so!"
Jin and Namjoon just got off the plane and is now sitting in a borrow car in front of a small apartment district in USA.

"We have come a long way it better be" Namjoon sigh and look at the note in his hand once more.

"I will go up and knock!" Jin decide and get out of the car, Namjoon running to keep up with his quick pace.

"Are you sure about this?" Namjoon ask a little held back as he grab his boyfriend's wrist, looking into his eyes to make sure the older wouldn't lie to him.

"I heard Taehyung is going to propose to Jimin soon! Yes I am fucking sure!" Jin snatch his hand out of Namjoon grip and walk with confidence towards the apparment building.

He quickly found the number he needed and stop in front of the door, looking down at the note once more to be 100% sure this was the right place.

He knocked carefully and waited for a respond from the other side of the door. After a few seconds foot steps could be heard on the other side of the door, soon after the door swung open.

A tired looking man wearing a holed shirt and washed out blue jeans appeared in the door. Dispite the huge change in appearance, it was clear to see who this man was.

"Hoseok?" Jin exclaim, covering his mouth while looking at the broken man in front of him.

Hoseoks eyes red from crying. Obvious bags were decorating his normally cheery face and his skin is pale and greasy.

"Jim?"

"Jin actually" Jin correct him and take a step closer, studying the boys face.

"What happened to you?" Namjoon ask in curiosity, following his boyfriends lead.

"Why are you two here? Leave right now! I don't need this right now" the man try to close the door, but Jin is quick to put a foot in between the door and the door frame.

"No way you are doing that! You got a shit ton to explain" Jin scream by accident, not realizing the anger that is running through his body.

Hoseok rub the bridge of his nose before screaming back "I don't owe you anything! I don't even know you or him! Now leave me the hell alone" he try to slam the door once more, making Jin even more pissed.

Namjoon take a step back as he look at Jin's face that is painted red with anger.

"Listen up you ignorant prick! My friend was in love with you! He tried searching for you for over a year! Even after 'moving on' so you better open that damn door and tell me what the actual fuck happened with you!"

"Jimin" Hoseok mumble with blank eyes.

"Yes Jimin! Park fucking Jimin! You know the boy you claimed to love more than anyone? Remember him, ringing a bell in your dumb head?"

Hoseok hesitates before opening the door and letting in the two males, Namjoon taking Jin's hand to calm him down.

"Breathe okay?" Namjoon whisper in his ears and look into the olders eyes, before they both follow Hoseok into the dirty living room.