Why? (72)

Jimin grabbed his bag and ran towards the door, wanting nothing but to get out of the house now.

As he stumble towards the door with a bloody knee because he managed to fall down the last steps on the stairs, Taehyung was already blocking the door.

"I told you not to leave me Jimin" Taehyung says with a sigh.

"Let me go!"

"That's not a nice way to talk to your boyfriend is it?" Taehyung shake his head and laugh to himself "now go unpack"

"LET ME GO" Jimin cry.

"Hush hush little Jimin!" Taehyung Walk towards him and cup the olders face "I love you! I can't just let you leave me! After all we shared"

"Taehyung I don't want this"

"You promised to stay with me" he hissed.

"I was a kid!"

"THAT IS NOT WHAT MATTERS!"

Jimin Fall back on the ground, scared by the youngers sudden anger. His body shaking as he look up at him.

"I LOVED YOU JIMIN! JUST A FEW WEEKS AFTER YOU LEFT I SEE YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE!"

"I-It wasent my fault I had to move... and I couldn't just wait for y-"

"YOU KNOW YOU DAMN WELL COULD! IF YOU PLANNED TO MOVE ON! THEN WHY DID YOU KISS ME?"

"I wanted you to remember me Taehyung... you were my best friend and I lo-"

"DONT GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT" Taehyung scream, tears running down his red cheeks.

"YOU DAMN WELL KNEW I HAD ADORED YOU SINCE WE WERE KIDS! YOU KNEW I LIKED YOU!"

"I am so-"

"SORRY WONT COVER IT! I COULDNT HAVE YOU THEN! BUT NOW YOU ARE MINE! AND MINE ONLY"

"Taehyung please"

Taehyung did what he had never thought he would ever do, he slapped Jimin across the cheek, leaving a deep red mark and a bleeding lip.

Jimin hold onto his cheek, eyes struck with fear as he look up at his once best friend and lover.

"I WANTED YOU! WHY WAS I NEVER GOOD ENOUGH? WAS I TOO UGLY TO BE WITH YOU? BECAUSE LOOK AT ME NOW JIMIN! LOOK AT ME" Taehyung scream and cry.

"I won't let you leave me this time"