Forgive me (74)

Yoongi got one arm around Taehyung as they sit around the fireplace, Taehyung wrapped in a soft blanket.

"I am sorry Jimin" Taehyung quack.

"It's okay, nothing serious happened" Jimin try to assure Tae that it really didn't matter much, he just wanted the older to calm down.

"I don't know what happened... that wasent me speaking" Taehyung cry into Yoongis shoulder, the older rubbing assuring circles on his back.

"I forgive you... I am sorry I forgot about you... that was wrong but I didn't know how to move on after losing you"

Hoseok take the fragile Jimin into his arms and offer him his safety, which the younger happily take.

"I think you are right Jimin, we need to break up" the younger chuckle while sniffling.

"Yeah I think too... thank you for all the good times though" Jimin laugh and send the younger an eye smile.

"Right over" he nod and they just share a short moment together.

"Also Jimin... I am not assuming anything... but if you and a certain someone.. wants to become more than friends, you are very welcome to do so" Yoongi smile and hug Taehyung closer.

Hoseok just tighten his grip ever so slightly around Jimin, as if his body was made of the most fragile porcelain.

"I will get Taehyung to bed and stay until tomorrow, Jimin you should live with Hoseok... but Hoseok don't be dumb, go to your little apartment in Seoul, not the big one" Yoongi explains and pick up Taehyung bridal style.

Hoseok just nod and send the older a thanking look "goodnight you two" Yoongi says before heading towards Taehyungs bedroom.

"Let's Go" Hoseok says, breaking the silence between them.

He offer the younger his hand and is pleased when he watch him accept it, the two boys leaving the house hand in hand.

Jimin Of course turned around to safely lock the door, before leaving the key in the mailbox for the younger.

Finally letting go of the toxic relationship he had been caught in.