Jungkook (58)

"Are you sure about this?"

"Positiv"

Jin take Hoseok's Hand in his as they walk towards the plane, not looking at each other once as they enter the plane.

The flight took an awful long time and Hoseok couldnt get his mind off Jimin for just a single second. Worried about all the bad choices the boy was making in this moment.

Landing in Korea didn't ease his mind much either, knowing that somewhere Jimin was being held by a man that wasent him.

Another man was now making love to the younger male, while he was alone in the contry he once called home.

Namjoon and Jin promised to stay with Hoseok until they had a chance to lure Jimin out of Taehyungs tight grip.

"I should call Jungkook"

Hoseok explain as he put the keys on his living room table, leaving the two with the food they had just bought.

"You two can go eat" he smile and place the phone against his ears, waiting for Jungkook to pick up.

"Hi it's Jungkook"

"Jungkook please don't hang up!"

"Hoseok? Oh my! I have been so worried, I thought you had passed and felt so bad about speaking bad about you! I missed you so damn much"

"It's good to hear from you too, and I am sorry about what happened in the past... I had to go home to finish some family business"

"I see... we can talk about it face to face... what is the real reason you called?"

"We need to talk about Park Jimin"

"Hell yeah we do! Someone need to stop him! He has lost himself! He won't even talk to me anymore!"

"Did you two fight?"

"We did just after you left, but became friends again after I ran into him at the mall like 11 months back... we talked until... until Taehyung found out"

"What is with this Taehyung?"

"I have no idea man... but you need to talk to Jimin... we only started fighting because he missed you and I got jealous"

"We need to meet up and talk this out! You need to tell me everything!"

"We really do... I need to say sorry as well"

"Do you have time now?"

"Can Yoongi come too? Cause then yes"

"Of course!"

"Then I will see you in half an hour!"

"See you Kookie"