Youtube (83)

"JIIIIMIN!" Hoseok scream from the bathroom, still in the shower as the younger approaches slowly.

"What is is Hoseok?" Jimin ask, trying his best to not try to take a peak at the older.

"I had a good idea!" Hoseok chuckle and take start rubbing shampoo into his hair.

"Oh really? What is this good idea?" Jimin laugh and lean against the doorframe with his face away from the shower.

"We should make a YouTube video together! You and me! Wouldn't that be funny?" Jimin can hear the happiness in his voice as he speak.

"What should we do a video about?"

"This new laughing challenge! You have to make the other laugh while they have water in their mouth!" Hoseok was out the last conditioner in his hair.

"Sounds like a good idea"

"WARNING! I am coming out like god created me!" Hoseok yell and open the shower door.

Jimin is already out of the bathroom in pure panic, he ran all the way to the bed at threw himself back on it, his face deep red.

He loved the older! But he wasent ready to see the boy in his full, just the idea of that made Jimin go a little crazy.

He shouldn't want to see that!

Should he?

Maybe he could sneak a tiny peak? Just a tiny one! I mean seeing just a little bit would hurt... would it?

__________________
Should Jimin take a peak? Yes or no?