First stop pt 2 (91)

"Welcome to the underground" Jimin smirk as he walk backwards in the underground city. All of it hiding underneath their feet.

"How did you find this place?" Lola exclaim in complete amazement.

"I used to go here as a get away! I new a guy that was from the underground" Jimin smile and lead The amazed group along.

They stop in front of a shop and Jimin hurry to bring the others along before they find out what kind of shop it is.

Of course they found out the moment they entered.

"Ya Jimin! Back at it again! There is soon no more flesh I can pierce in your ear!" The man laugh and hug Jimin.

"Hello Han Kang! It's been such a long time!"

"Indeed have! So why are you here kiddo?"

"I made a fuck it list for the others! Have time to do 8 new piercings?"

The group of boys and Lola look at him in shock "you gotta he kidding!?" Namjoon almost yell.

"You guys promised to play along! So let go!"

They all nod, Hoseoks face being paler than ever.

"Scratch that last piercing, I want to go under the needle" Jimin state and follow the man to give him the secret tattoo.

The others already being dragged apart into each other their rooms.

____________
I will update again tomorrow :)
Hope you are all excited for Jimin's tattoo!
And the piercings ;)