Jimin? (52)

"Taehyung hi, it's Seokjin! I need to talk to Jimin"

Hoseok's face is in a disgusted expression as he think about Taehyung spending time with Jimin, how he wish that could be him.

"He is just coming out the shower, Hi hottie! Seokjin want to talk to you"

A kissing sound followed by a sweet giggle could be heard on the other end.

"Hi Hyung"

Hoseoks budy get tense at the sound of Jimin's voice, he can feel his heart beat increase as Jin get the situation and put Jimin on speaker.

"Hi Jiminie, I actually have a question for you" Jin get straight to the point, which helps Hoseok calm down abit.

"What's up Hyung?"

"Did you or did you not block Hoseok on all social media?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Jimin this is a rather simple question, did you or did you not?" Jin repeat in an annoyed tone.

"Did not" Jimin say a little scared of his Hyungs change of tone.

"Told you!" Jin exclaimed without thinking.

"Hyung What is going on?" Jimin ask a little scared.

"Then who did it?" Jin ask Namjoon and Hoseok, clearly ignoring Jimin's question.

"I don't know" Hoseok whisper in a broken raspy voice, it can clearly be heard that he have been crying "all I know is that I can't text him on anything, I tried multiple times"

"Jin... is that... who I think it is?" Jimin ask, his voice getting shaky and husky.

"Hi Jimin" Hoseok says, tears starting to run down his face again.

"We need to solve this mystery next Jin" Namjoon sigh and take the olders hand in his.

"Hoseok" Jimin cry "oh my god Hoseok! I thought you were dead!" Jimin is full on bawling, Taehyung running into the room to embrace him.

"What is wrong Jimin?" Taehyung as, hugging his boyfriend close, while stroking his face.

Hoseoks breathes start to hitch in his throat as anger bubble inside of him at the sound of Taehyungs voice.

"It-It's Hoseok!" Jimin cry "I told you not to talk to him baby! He is bad for you! Hang up now!" Taehyung order.

"Jimin wa-"

Beep beep

"You got to be kidding me" Jin scream.