Bts (88)

The others are already waiting on the back of a truck, one with a big open load you can sit in as they drive.

"You guys are late" Jimin yell and jump out of the trunk.

"Sorry Jimin Hyung! Jungkook didn't want to go with us..." Lola explain with a little baby voice, bowing to Jimin.

"She just called you out! Jungkook you slut! Why you gotta be like this?" Jimin ask and place his hands on his hips.

Jungkook simply pout as Lola drag him along, Jimin handing Jin the keys "think it's better you drive"

"I don't know where we are going though"

"You will find out"

Jimin make everyone gather on the car and tell them about his plan for the day.

"Okay guys! So now that you are all here! It's a point of no damn return! We are gonna do some crazy ass shit today! I made a fucking fuck it list!"

Lola, Hoseok, Taehyung and Namjoon are all very excited about this, while the others look a little held back about it.

"Come on guys! We will do some shit and feel alive for once! That's why first step it" Jimin find a little save with a time lock "phones in here" Jimin point at the box he just opened.

A few mumbled complaints could be heard as they put their phone in the box, Jimin setting the timer.

"I have all the stuff we need! Now let's go show this world who owns it!"

"What will we call our group?" Hoseok ask.

"Fun boys!" Taehyung exclaim in joy.

"That's stupid" Yoongi mumble, Taehyung just hugging the older.

"Cool kids, but with a z" Lola laugh.

"Friends forever" Jin ask.

"Too sappy" Namjoon says.

"We are unbreakable guys nothing can hurt us! A name won't be needed" Jimin laugh.

"Bulletproof Boy Scouts" Hoseok mumble.

"What did you say?" Namjoon asked, face lighting up.

"Bangtansonyeondan, BTS for short" Hoseok repeated.

"That's amazing" Jimin smile.

"From now on! We are BTS!" Lola laugh and hug Jungkook close.