Concert (21)

Jimin POV

After Hoseok refused to go with me to the concert despite me offering to give him a ticket, I decided to bring my mom.

The concert was about to wrap up and I can feel my sore throat beging me to stop as I sing along to his last song, Daydream.

My mom is dancing along to the music, actually enjoying the song, it surprised me that she liked any of the songs at all.

A line of screaming fans almost knock me over on the way to fanmeet, only 10 lucky fans have gotten a VIP ticket.

My mom gladly gave her VIP ticket to Jin, who is going to be my moral support through this. He didn't get a VIP ticket himself and almost screamed as I gave him one, telling me I was the best friend on this planet.

I can see Jin coming closer and make his way through the crowd, his hand is holding another boy's, I can't quite recognize him.

"Hi Jimin, Hi Mrs. Park" he bow to my mom and hold up the other boy's hand "This is Kim Namjoon! I found him in the crowd today, we always meet at funny times"

"So you are Namjoon, Jin have told me a lot about you" I offer him my hand and shake his lightly. His eyes soft and his face decorated with a set of dimples.

"Jimin! You can't tell him I talk about him" Jin whine and make a pouty face. Both me and Namjoon simply laugh.

I say goodbye to my mom and follow the other two boys to the meet and greet.