The One that Came

Disclaimer:I only own the stories that are going to be in this fanfiction! Everything else like the artwork and anime belongs to people who made the artwork and Hiro Mashima!
________________________________________
Story 1

Lucy's P.O.V
Hi my name is Lucy Heartfilia and this is my story about how I fell in love with the most unexpected person I have ever thought! It all began with a normal sunny day, "Hey nerd!" "Where are your friends?" "Oh right you don't have any!" I turn around to be face to face with my school bully, Gajeel. "I do have friends!" I shouted back, feelings tears at the corners of my eyes, but I resisted, I wouldn't let him see me cry. "Oh I'm sorry to break it to you crybaby, but I don't see your so called friends." He told me adding quotation marks with his fingers when he got to friends. I was about to turn around and run but he grabbed me by my hair making me drop all my books. "Oh no you don't!" He shouted yanking me toward him. "W-wait t-t-till a t-teacher sees t-t-this...!" I stutter out through clenched teeth, trying not to scream. "Sorry to tell you but class started which means it's class time so no teachers or students will be here, to bad you had some books to deliver to the library or else you wouldn't be in this situation." He said to me, smirking like a lunatic. I was about to breakdown when I heard a voice yell, "Hey Gajeel cut it out you're hurting her!" I couldn't see who it was because I was squeezing my eyes tight so maybe the pain coming from my head would stop, but I knew exactly who it was when Gajeel said something. "Oh how is a rich boy going to help out?" "Call his dad or something?" Gajeel said in a baby voice. The person was, Natsu Dragneel, the person I hated most besides from Gajeel because he was friends with him, and I thought he was just like him, but turns out he's trying to protect me. "What's up man, I thought we were friends?!" Natsu shouted angry evident in his voice. "Psh with you, please, you were so desperately in need of real friends that you didn't realize I was only friends with you because of your money!" Gajeel shouted out laughing still hanging onto my hair. "Oh I was just looking for an excuse to pound your face!" Natsu yelled grinning as he gets ready to pounce. "You asked for it!" Gajeel said while dropping me, hard, against the floor. Before I knew it they started going at each other like wild animals. "Stop!" I constantly shouted, but it was no use. After awhile I got tired of shouting and nothing happening so I decided to grab Natsu by his arm and forcefully make them stop. "Stop it already!" I shouted while trying to hold him back. Natsu gave out a "tsk" noise while Gajeel, smirking said in a taunting voice, "Oh are you to scared now Salamander?" Natsu said nothing, but started to pick up my books, handed me the books, and then turned to head back to class, Gajeel seeing that Natsu didn't care about the taunt, too went  back to class. I didn't let Natsu get far, though, because I yanked his arm before he could get any further, making us get side by side. "Hey what was tha-" He started to say but I cut him off. "You need to go to the nurse!" "You're clothes are tattered and you have bruises all over your body!" I stated. For a second he looked shocked as though surprised that I had cared but it quickly vanished. He didn't say anything so I took that as a yes for the nurse and started to walk. "Hey, thank you." I told him while walking. "What for?" He said simply looking at me confused. "For helping me out of that situation, idiot!" I shouted at him, and for a second I thought I saw he was smiling. "No problem." He said and we started to go back to the awkward silence walking. After I got Natsu to the nurse, I went back to my class.
________________________________________
A few weeks later (still Lucy's P.O.V)
Natsu and I have been hanging out a lot after what I liked to call the accident. I was surprised how most people hang out with him for his money because he's so much more fun then that, and it's their fault they didn't truly want to be friends with Natsu. I was happily walking home because it was a Thursday and that meant one more day until it will be Friday and from hanging out with Natsu, when I heard noises, but I didn't see anyone when I turned around. So me getting scared, sped up my pace, but again I heard a noise, I turn around, but this time I was met with a person and-BAM darkness!

Natsu's P.O.V
It was finally Friday after school and I was so glad, but Luce wasn't here so I was worried, so I decided I would visit Luce after school to make sure she's ok, I mean she never misses school! I was at my locker getting all my stuff to go when a note fell out. Hm, what's this? I thought as I picked it up from the floor to read. What I read made my blood boil. Whoever did this is going to be ripped to shreds! I thought getting more angry by the second. I read it over to make sure. (Here's what it said: Hello there Natsu! I assume you wonder why your precious little Luce weren't at school, no? Well let's just say she's not at her house, so don't even bother. Anyway let me tell you she's a real pain, but her body makes up for that, that's for sure! If you want to rescue little miss princess then by all means do, just know she might not last long. I guess you should know where she is, I assume? I'll just flatly tell you because it won't be much fun if you don't make it, will it?  Just go to our old secret hideout, that's all I'm going to say, see you soon! I quickly hurry to the back of the school, after reading the note for the fifth time. Hang in there Luce! I repeated in my head as I ran like my life depended on it. Once I got there, I hurried to where the secret trapdoor was. Yeah, I know it's a surprise how the school hasn't found it yet. After opening the trapdoor I hurriedly went down the ladder, and once down I found Luce all strapped up, struggling. "Luce!" "Are you ok?!" She couldn't answer back because the tape over mouth, but she gave a slight nod and looked like she was trying to warn me about something. Half of me feel relieved but the other half was confused about what she was trying to say, but I shrugged it off and was about to go over to free her when Gajeel came strolling in. "Are you the one to do this?!" I shouted at him letting all my anger flow out of me. "What does it look like, dumb ass?!" He shouted back. "That's it!" I yell as I start lunging at Gajeel. What I fail to notice is that Gajeel had a knife at the ready. So he was able to slash me in the chest making me fall on the floor with a loud THUMP, hearing Luce's screams I got back up and started charging again. I managed to throw a punch at him, but he also managed to cut me some more. After awhile though I was able to beat him, somehow.

Lucy's P.O.V
I....can't....believe....it.. Natsu, bloody, and hurt, beat Gajeel. When he first saved me I knew he would be my hero forever, but this is to much for him! I was brought out of my thoughts when he walked over to me, and very gently, took off the tape covering my mouth and untying me from the rope. "N-N-Natsu....." I whimpered out, starting to cry. "Shhhhhh....it's...ok...now... you're....safe...now..." He comforted wiping the tears from my eyes and giving me a hug. I start to cry more, but soon noticed that Natsu's full weight was on me. I quickly got up, a little wobbly, and started to go to my house since there are no more teachers at the school, with Natsu over my shoulders. Once I reached it, I unlocked it and went to lay Natsu on my bed, not caring that his blood was getting on my sheets. I quickly then went to the bathroom and grabbed some bandages. When I found them I went back to Natsu and started to clean and bandage the cuts. I only had a few more to do when he started to wake up. "L-L-Luce...?" He whispered trying to get up but only ending to fall back on the bed. "Hey your hurt don't move much." I said sternly yet gently. He nodded and winced every time I tried to clean the wounds. "Hey it's ok..." I told him when he did. After the cuts were cleaned I started to cry. "Luce!" "What's wrong?!" Natsu yelled frantically jolting up from the bed, seeing that I was crying. I gently push him back down on the bed and started to explain, "it's...just..that..everyone....ignores..me..and...if...anyone...else..saw..the..note...they... wouldn't..have....bothered..but...you're...the...one....that...came.....and..I'm..grateful." After I finished explaining Natsu looked at me sternly and said, "Luce the reason  I did that is because-because I love you." Before I even knew it Natsu was kissing me, I was shocked at first but then kissed back. Once we pulled apart, I replied with, "I love you too, Natsu.."
________________________________________
Ok that's the first story! Hope you enjoyed it! Anyway sorry I don't have comic strips anymore, if anyone from my first book is reading this. I hope you are excited for this book! Also thank you for 33k! It's truly amazing! But sadly I can't start the special because there are not enough questions. One more thing sorry for not editing the other book often, but I'll work on it more often, don't worry! Now byeeeee!
________________________________________

Words:1769