I'm Here, Don't Worry

Disclaimer:I only own the stories that are going to be in this fanfiction! Everything else like the artwork and anime belongs to people who made the artwork and Hiro Mashima!
________________________________________
Story 12

Lucy's P.O.V
"Ah a nice shower just before bed, is what I need!" I said to myself, climbing into bed. After about five minutes I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to get some milk, because I couldn't sleep. "That's much better!" I said after I drank the milk, and walked back to the bedroom. Just as I was about a foot apart from the bed I hear thunder and lighting, making my window flash brightly. I stopped right where I was, and started to have the same flashback I have every time there is thunder or lighting, the time when my mom died. When I finally finished the horrifying flashback, I jumped on my bed, which was still just a foot apart from me. I curled up under the covers and kept repeating, "Everyone and everything will be alright, nobody is going to die!" Which was not working, in fact it might be actually making it worse. After awhile I glance at the clock and realized it was 2:00 A.M in the morning, and that Natsu probably wouldn't come in this weather or this late, even though I desperately wanted his warmth. But just as I was about to loose hope, I hear my window squeak, making the thunder and lightning a lot more louder, me terrified cuddled closer to my blanket so now I couldn't see the figure. "Hey Luce!" "Why are you shivering!?" "are you cold?!" The figure questioned alarmed, who looked like they were soaked from head to toe. Once I figured out it was Natsu I answered, quickly, "Y-Yeah I'm f-f-fine!" So he wouldn't find out I was afraid of the storm. He looked at me skeptically, shook his head, and got on the bed I was in. "Luce you can tell me, don't you trust me?" He asked looking slightly hurt. I sighed and got out of the bed, so now that I was next to him. "Well?" He said, crossing his arms, ready to listen. Just as I was about to talk, lighting and thunder was heard, and I jumped onto Natsu, hugging him for dear life. Natsu, who somehow figured out that I was afraid, put his arms around me and muttered comforting word like, "Hey, it's going to be ok." Or "don't be afraid, your safe." And it made me felt so safe, I bursted into tears. Natsu continued muttering sweet things to me, brushing his hands against my hair, while I kept getting sleeper and sleeper. After awhile I only saw darkness.
________________________________________
Next morning (Still Lucy's P.O.V)
When I woke up the last thing I remembered was Natsu's comforting warm words. "It's nice to see a new side to him.." I thought as I looked beside me, only finding my soaking wet dragon who was muttering something inaudible. Just as I was about to get up off the bed I heard something he was muttering, only apart of it, though. It was something like, "Luce.....cry...love.." I blushed thinking about the word love. I don't know how long I was spacing out for, but when I went back to real life I found Natsu was awake. "Good morning Luce!" "Glad you didn't "Lucy kick' me!" He joked, grinning. I ignored that joking comment and said something I usually wouldn't say, "Hey Natsu, thank you for being here last night." His grinning face turned serious, and I was shocked, but I shook it off. "Luce don't ever be scared because I'm here, don't worry, I'll always protect you!" He said, blushing just a little bit. I bursted into tears and said something I didn't mean to make it slip out of my mouth, "N-No wonder I love y-you...!" Immediately I covered my mouth. "I uh, I'm...um..sorry..I.." I started but it felt like my tongue was twisted. "Luce what did you just say?" Natsu asked, looking at me straight in the eye. I averted my eye contact, and looked at the floor before muttering, "I said, I l-love you.." He walked closer to me and said, "I love you too.." I looked at him shocked before smiling.
________________________________________
Sorry it's short and is bad, but I was rushing and I'm sorry. Love y'all! Not like that of course! Anyway byeeeee!
________________________________________
Words:755