Natsu, You Idiot

Disclaimer:I only own the stories that are going to be in this fanfiction! Everything else like the artwork and anime belongs to people who made the artwork and Hiro Mashima!
________________________________________
Story 19

Lucy's P.O.V
"Ah, home sweet home!" I said dreamily as I opened the door, and plopping on the couch when I spotted it. "Oh hey sis, how was school?" My brother, Laxus, asked as he came down the stairs with Plue in his arms. "It was fun, also I'm have Natsu coming over for a project tomorrow, you don't mind do you?" I replied, getting up off the couch and scratching Plue behind the ears before heading toward the kitchen. "Ohhh, how interesting, is it a boy?!" Laxus said with a smirk on his face and following me. "Yes, he's a boy! But we're not going to do anything!" I shouted angrily and blushing madly. Yes that's right ladies and gents, Laxus isn't a brother who's like, "Hey!" "You aren't allowed a Boyfriend until your like ninety!" Nope, he's like, "Sis when are you going to get a boyfriend?!" "Well your face says other wise." Laxus pointed out, eyeing my tomato red face. "Oh shut up, and go hang out with your crush!" I triumphantly said, my frown turning into a smirk seeing the light red face of my idiot brother. "Mira isn't my crush!" He replied furiously as he watched me open the refrigerator door. "Yeah, keep telling yourself that, you poor little boy." I answered back, now getting a spoon to eat my yogurt. "Says the girl who's younger than me!" Laxus argued still slightly red. "Sorry Lucy Heartfilia isn't available right now, for she is eating her yogurt and doesn't want some idiot ruining it." I said ignoring Laxus. He just looked at me shocked and started stomping off after awhile. I gave out a sigh and thought, "Man if he ever finds out Natsu is my crush, he'll never let me hear the end of it!"
________________________________________
Next Day (Natsu's P.O.V)
"Wendy I'm going to head out now!" I shouted as I slipped into my shoes. "Okay, good luck with your girlfriend!" I got in reply. I blushed lightly and ran out of the house without responding. "Gosh Wendy will go crazy if I tell her I do have a crush on Luce, so I'll save it until another time." I thought as I got on my bike and made me way on the sidewalk. After I arrived at Luce's neighborhood, I slowed down. Once I found Luce's house, I knocked lightly. I waited for a response and after a few minutes I heard it, but it wasn't Luce's voice angelic voice, it sounded like a man. "I'm coming." They said. And soon enough they did. "Who are you?" I questioned, with confusion and hurt in my voice. "Oh, I'm Lucy's b-" they started but I didn't let him continue and said, "Okay thanks, I'm going to go find Luce now." "Wow I guess I don't have a chance after all." I thought sadly. But I quickly shake my head out of it as I saw Luce run down the stairs. "Oh I'm sorry I couldn't get the door, Natsu, I was busy with Plue." She said apologetically. "It's fine someone else got the door." I replied, not man enough to say boyfriend. "Oh you mean Laxus?" Luce  questioned. "Yeah, now let's go to your room!" I said quickly, not wanting to hear anymore. "Oh okay..." Luce answered, slightly confused. Once we were in we started on our project. (1 hour later) "Well I'll see you later, Luce!" I said happily, getting ready to go down the stairs. "Wait let me see you out!" Lucy shouted from the upstairs room. "You don't have to, but ok." I replied back. After awhile Luce came down the stairs, and we headed toward the front door. But before we could get there, Luce boyfriend stopped us. "Hi, we never met properly, I'm Lucy's b-" This guy Laxus started to say but like before I cut him off. "I know your her boyfriend!" I yelled angrily. Luce and the stupid guy and Luce looked at me shocked. "Natsu, Laxus isn't my boyfriend, he's my brother!" Luce said, finally breaking the silence. I looked at her shocked and then asked, "Then why haven't you talked about him, and why haven't I ever see him before?!" "I never talk about him because it never came up, and you've never seen him because last week he came back home from college!" She answered. I immediately thought I was stupid, and tried to laugh it off. "Why do you care anyway?" Luce asked after awhile. Unconsciously I shouted, "Because I'm in love with you!" She and Laxus looked at me shocked, and I thought me and Luce's friendship was over, but Luce finally replied, "Natsu you idiot! I love you too!" This time I looked shocked, but Luce didn't give me the chance to recover because she kissed me. After awhile I kissed back, and when we released Laxus asked, "I'm still her you know?"
________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed it! Byeee!
________________________________________
Words:859