I'll Never Leave You

Disclaimer:I only own the stories that are going to be in this fanfiction! Everything else like the artwork and anime belongs to people who made the artwork and Hiro Mashima!
________________________________________
Story 7

Natsu's P.O.V
"I-Igneel...?" I question, looking up at his dead form. "N-Natsu find t-the o-o-one, a-and make s-sure t-t-to protect h-h-her..." Igneel said as he was disappearing. I glance at Luce, who looked almost as sad as me, and then I looked back up at him, and nodded, shakily. After that he then fully disappeared, smiling. "IGNEEL!" I screamed, tears falling from my face. "Please come back to me!" "I've looked for you all my life, so don't go disappearing on me!" I pleaded, the guild members looking at me worriedly and with pity, while the other Dragon Slayers were in their own grief. I ignored them all, and ran off into the forest, not believing what happened. "Natsu!" I could hear them scream, but I just kept running. "This is not happening, this can't happen!" I thought as I sit down behind a tree, crying in my arms. After about thirty minutes, I figured someone would've found me by now, secretly hoping for Luce. I was wrong, however, because no one came, not even Luce or Happy. So that night I decided I would stay in the forest for the next week, so maybe I could get out all my sadness and appear happy for the guild, for Luce. After about five days, I figured no one was going to look for me, but I was wrong because the next day Luce showed up.

Lucy's P.O.V
When Natsu was talking to Igneel, it reminded me too much of when my mom died. So I just couldn't face him the moment he ran into the forest others questioned me why and would say, "Come on Lucy he's one of your closest friends, go and chase after him!" Or, "Lucy he needs you, why don't you go after him?" I didn't explain, I didn't respond, I didn't do anything except run off to my apartment, leaving the silent guild behind. "It's to similar to the time when it happened!" I thought as tears leaked through my eyes. "I can't go through that again, I just can't!" I thought more as I finally reached my apartment. "It hurts to much!" I said aloud when I got into my apartment, wiping away my tears. That's when I hear another voice from behind. "Imagine how he feels, Ms. Lucy?" It said, I turn around to see who it is, and see Capricorn standing there. "Capricorn how did you get her without being summoned?!" I question, still trying to wipe away my tears. "That is not of importance right now Ms. Lucy." Capricorn stated, looking at me. "Ok that's understandable, but may I ask why are you here?" I asked, looking curious through my watery eyes. "I'm here because you were reminded of Layla's death, by the boy named, Natsu Dragneel?" He questioned, I slowly nodded. "Well like I said before, how do you think he feels?" He asked me. "Um, probably the same way I felt when mom died..." I replied, looking down, figuring out where this was going. "Right that is Ms Lucy, do you know what to do now?" He questioned me, cheerfully. "Yeah!" "Thanks Capricorn!" I said, cheering along with him. "No problem." He told me while he was disappearing. That day I decided to stay home, feeling a bit embarrassed because of how I ran off. The next four days, however, I stayed at the guild, trying to help rebuild the guild that was destroyed because of the battle. The next day, though, I decided I would try and find Natsu, so I set off toward the forest. It was about fifteen minutes when I found Natsu siting behind a tree. "Hey..." I said awkwardly. "What do you want?!" "Why don't you just abandon me like everyone else?!" "Besides you didn't even decide to show up, so why now!" Natsu asked me aggressively. "Natsu let me ex-" I started, but he cut me off by saying "And to think I ever loved you!" At that moment I ran toward him, and gave him a tight hug. "Natsu, I'm sorry I was being selfish, it's just it reminded me of to much like when my mom died!" "I know you hate me now but just know I'll never leave you!" "Because I love you too." I told him, slightly crying. Natsu stood shocked but eventually gave in and started crying. "Shhhh it's ok, I'm here now.." I cooed.
________________________________________
Got to go.
________________________________________
Words:785