The Life Changing Sleepover

Disclaimer:I only own the stories that are going to be in this fanfiction! Everything else like the artwork and anime belongs to people who made the artwork and Hiro Mashima!
________________________________________
Story 21

Lucy's P.O.V
"Ugh, Mira I'm so bored! Is there anything we can do today?!" I complained, throwing my hands in the air. "Hm, how about a sleepover at your apartment at 7:30 P.M, we can invite the guys as well!" Mira replied brightly. "What are you up to do, and why my apartment?!" I questioned suspiciously, looking at the glint in her eyes. "Oh I'm not up to anything, and your apartment is big, also why would you think I'm up to something..?" She said back, starting to sweat. "Well, you had a certain shine in your eyes, and you're sweating." I listed plainly. "That's just because I'm excited, and it's just really hot in the guild!" Was her excuses, but anyone or anything could have tell that she was lying. Finally, after a few minutes, I agreed to the sleepover, for I was just way to bored. "Yay!" "Now go tell the boys while I tell the girls!" She cheered happily. I gave out a sigh, and started my way toward where the boys were sitting. "Hey, Mira is hosting a sleepover, do you wanna come?" I asked when I got there. "Sure Luce!" Natsu immediately cheered. "Why not, it can't be that bad." Gray agreed. "Might as well, I'm not doing anything fun later." Gajeel said grumpily. "It sounds fun!" Romeo jumped in. "Yeah, why not Cheerleader! Bickslow jumped in after, his "babies" repeating what he said. "Going to a sleepover is MANLY! Elfman agreed. I smiled and told them the details, and I was about to leave when I remembered something Mira told me, and turned around. "Oh, can one of you tell jellal, Lyon, Jet and Droy to come too,I need to talk to them. The looked at me confusingly, but I just shrugged, because I didn't even know why Mira needs me to talk to them either.

Mira's P.O.V
"Yay!" "My plan is going into action." I thought to myself as I watched Lucy talk to the guys. After a few minutes, Lucy came back to me and asked me what to do next. "All you have to do is say this to Jellal, Lyon, Jet and Droy." I said, handing her a piece of paper. Lucy looked from me to the paper and her eyes showed that she thought I am crazy. "Don't worry about it!" I said before she had the time to ask me a question. After awhile she nodded, took the paper, and walked out of the guild. I gave out a sigh. "Man, I have a lot to do...!" I muttered to myself. "Hey are you okay Mira-Nee?" Lisanna asked, looking at me worriedly. "Yeah, I'm fine, just have to do a lot today." I answered, smiling at her. Lisanna gave me a sad look and then suggested, "Well I can fill in for you at the guild, and cancel going to the sleepover. "No!" I quickly shouted. "Um..it...was only a suggestion Mira-Nee..." Lisanna awkwardly whispered. "Yeah, sorry about that, anyway I got to go, bye!" I said after a long time of silence.

Lucy's P.O.V
It was finally nighttime, and I was getting ready, cooking some food, cleaning up, and you know all that stuff. After awhile I finished, just in time too, because I heard a ding at the door. "Coming!" I shouted, rushing to the door. When I opened it, it was Erza, Levy-Chan, and Mira. "Hey guys, why so early?" I asked, closing the door as they walked in. "We wanted to help, but it seems like you covered everything." Erza answered. "Yeah Lu-Chan, this looks amazing!" Levy agreed. And I swear I heard Mira mutter something like, "This is perfect.." But that might just be my ears messing with me. When everyone got here, Mira told me to talk to Jellal, Lyon, Jet and Droy in private,to say what was on the piece of paper she gave me, and so I did. "Alright guys, I'm going to read the following, and you're going to follow these rules, alright?" I said to them once we were out of earshot. They all gave me a nod, and seeing them understanding, I began to read, a little curious about what is says, since I haven't read this at all. But ignoring that, I started to read for real: Jellal you are here to act like you have a crush on Lucy, and Lucy you are here to act like you have a crush on Jellal, that's all I'm going to say about you two. Now Lyon you are here to flirt with Juvia as much as possible, Jet and Droy, you do the same except with Levy. After I finished they all gave each other a confused expression, but nonetheless, we went along with it. When we came back, Mira suggested we play spin the bottle, since there were no objections (due to Mira's death glare) we began to play. And apparently I was supposed to go first, which was terrifying. Shakily, I spin the bottle, slower and slower it went until it landed on, Jellal. I swallowed a gulp and slowly walked over to him. "I'm sorry.." I whispered in his ear as he stood up. Just as we were about to kiss Natsu and Erza exploded. "Luce's mine!" Natsu shouted, grabbing me and kissing me. "Jellal is mine!" Erza also shouted, grabbing jellal and kissing him too. Jellal and I were both shocked, but eventually we melted in the kiss. "This is the life changing sleepover." I thought happily.
________________________________________
Okay, hope you enjoyed! Byeeeee!
________________________________________
Words:971