My Biggest Mistake

Disclaimer:I only own the stories that are going to be in this fanfiction! Everything else like the artwork and anime belongs to people who made the artwork and Hiro Mashima!
________________________________________
Story 4 (Get some tissues I think This is a sad Nalu)

Natsu's P.O.V
"Man! "I can't wait to confess my feelings to lisanna!" I told happy happily, walking to the guild. "Natzu....are you sure...?" Happy asked looking at me. "What do you mean buddy?" I questioned, obviously confused. "I just want to know, who do you truly like, lisanna or Lushi?" Happy said concerned. "Well that's obvious......isn't...it?" I ask myself out loud. "That's what I mean, Natzu, you're unsure now, aren't you?" Happy, now looking even more concerned, asked. I didn't respond, the only thought was, "Luce or Lisanna?" I was so distracted that I didn't notice we were at the guild doors. "Natzu!" "We're at the guild!" Happy had to shout. "Oh, uh...thanks buddy!" I said, awkwardly. Once we were inside, it was still the same. "Luce or Lisanna?" After about thirty to forty minutes I finally made up my mind, I quickly make my way to where Luce's sitting. "Hey, Luce!" "Can I talk to you in private?" I asked, grinning. Look, I couldn't help it, she makes me happy! "Uh s-sure, Natsu!" Luce stammered, slightly blushing. We went to the corner of the guild, where no one was. "What do you want to talk about?" Luce asked. "W-Well, I was w-wondering i-if you could g-give m-me advice o-on how t-to c-c-confess to L-Lisanna?" I said quickly but clear enough for her to understand, cursing myself for stuttering. "S-Sure...Natsu...!" "What are b-b-best f-friends for?" Luce asked, looking down. "Thanks Luce!" I answered as we started talking about what I should do for lisanna. After a few hours of getting ready, it was finally time! "Ok everyone!" "I'm gonna go get Lisanna!" I shouted at my other guild mates. "Alright!" I got in response. I ran around town, trying to find her. When I did, I covered her eyes with my hands. "W-who's..there!" Lisanna said alarmed, getting ready to attack. "Chill!" "Lisanna, it's just me." I soothed. "Oh, hi Natsu, why are you here, and why are you covering my eyes?" She asked. "I have a surprise for you at the guild!" I said cheerfully. "I can't wait, Natsu!" She shouted, blushing.

Lucy's P.O.V
"Why?" Was the thing I had in my mind. "Why was it her?" "Why couldn't it be me?" "Why does it hurt so much?" "Just why?!" There were so many questions, but I kept my head high and waited for Natsu and Lisanna to come into the guild. A few minutes later Gajeel said that he smelled them coming so we went quiet. He was indeed correct, they walked into the guild, and that's when the lights went out and a single spotlight landed on Lisanna and Natsu. Natsu then uncovered Lisanna's eyes. "W-Wow Natsu, it's amazing!" "But what is this f-" She was cut off, by you guessed it, Natsu. "Lisanna, when we were kids I always thought I loved you, but when you died, I knew my answer. "I treasured you!" "I wanted you back in my life!" "When you did, I wanted to protect and...love you.." "So Lisanna, would you mind becoming my girlfriend?" At the end of the speech Lisanna was in tears. "Oh.....absolutely....yes! She screamed and then tackled Natsu into a hug. There were "awes" when they started kissing, but I couldn't watch anymore. I quietly snuck out of the guild and started to run to the park. When I got there, I saw someone familiar sitting on a swing. "Mind if I sit here, Sting?" I asked him. "Oh uh, sure..." He answered. "So......why are you here..?" I asked sadly. "My crush....confessed...to someone else." He said looking down. I looked at him shocked, and surprisingly I started crying, I mean I've never cried in front of a somewhat stranger before. Sting suddenly jumped up, "Why are you crying uh..." "Lucy.." I answered still crying. "Right!" "Why are you crying, Lucy?" Sting asked concerned. "M-My..c-crush did..t-the same..." I answers quietly, to my surprise he hugged me. "Shhhhh, just let it all out...." He cooed, patting my head. That's when I realized how much tears I was holding in, because I bursted, crying onto his shoulder. After awhile I was done, and started comforting Sting. "Now I know how much it hurts, so you also let it all out of your system." I told him softly. He did the same as I did, he bursted into tears. "Shhhhh...it's..alright..." I kept saying. When we were both done, we decided to talk a little bit more. "Sorry I got your shirt wet blondie!" Sting said rubbing the back of his head. "No problem, also you're blonde too!" I yelled. With that we laughed so hard. "So if I remember correctly...you're from Sabertooth?" I asked after I was done laughing. "Yep!" "And you're from Fairy Tail?" Sting asked, also done laughing. "Yeah..." I said yawning. "You should go to sleep, Blondie..!" Sting said, yawning. "Say for yourself...and you're blonde too, Bumblebee..." I couldn't hold it anymore I fell asleep and could have hit the hard ground, if it wasn't for Sting catching me. "Thank.....you..." I murmured. And before I knew it I was drifting into deep sleep. (Time skip a month) Sting and I have been hanging out a lot and just yesterday he asked me to be his girlfriend! "Blondie are you sure we should do this?" Sting asked uncertain. "Bumblebee shut up! And we can't keep it from them any longer." I told him crossing my arms. "Fiiinnne!" He groaned as we saw Fairy Tail's door.

Natsu's P.O.V
Lisanna and I haven't gotten along this past month so yesterday I decided we should breakup. She of course understood completely and we now only remain friends. I was about to battle Ice Pop when the guild doors opened, revealing Luce and the new master of Sabertooth, Sting. "Blondie who's going to tell them?" Sting asked. "You're blonde too, you Bumblebee!" Luce shouted back. "We basically have the same hair color, so you're a bumblebee too!" He argued. "You came up with that on the way here, no fair!" Luce said lightly hitting his head. The argument would have gone on forever if it hadn't been Erza fake coughing to get them attention. "Oh right were in the guild..." Luce said, laughing awkwardly. "So why did you bring Sting here anyway, Lucy? Gray asked. "Oh well.....we came here because....we wanted to tell...you....we're....dating.." Sting said looking at Luce. The whole guild stood in shock including me, feeling a stab in my heart. "W-wait what?!" Gajeel shouted. "We are dating..!" They said firmly together. There was a long pause and eventually the guild was celebrating the new couple. I was watching from afar thinking I had chosen the wrong girl and now I will never have the person I truly love because she belongs to someone else. This was truly My Biggest Mistake.
________________________________________
Alright this one was fun! A bit sad but fun. Anyway I know we don't have many views now, but I'm sure it can grow so let's aim high at 8k which will probably take weeks! Anyway have a good day, goodnight, and good afternoon! Now byeeeeee!
________________________________________

Words:1272