Thank You Motion Sickness

Disclaimer:I only own the stories that are going to be in this fanfiction! Everything else like the artwork and anime belongs to people who made the artwork and Hiro Mashima!
________________________________________
Story 18

Natsu's P.O.V
"Ugh, I'm sooooo bored!" I groaned, dropping my head on the counter of the bar. "Maybe some food might cheer you up, or having a fight with Gray?" Mira suggested, wiping a glass cup. "Nah, I don't feel like fighting with stupid Ice Pop or eating right now.." I replied, sighing. "Well that's a first, not wanting to eat that is!" I hear an oh so remember able voice. "Oh, hey Luce!" I said not even turning around in my seat, and getting suddenly really excited. "Awww, I just love when my nalu ship is hanging out!" Luce and I hear Mira fangirling in the background. Luce looked at Mira with shocked eyes, blushing redder than Erza's hair. "Hey Luce what's a na-lu?" I asked as she took a seat next to me. She suddenly blushed even more, if that was possible, and my first thought was, "She is so cute" but I shook my head to get that thought out, and stared at Luce, waiting for her to answer. "U-Um....well...it's....um-" She was saying but was cut off by Mira. "Nalu is a name that combines you and Lucy's name," I was about to ask another question, but she didn't let me and continued talking, "The reason I and so many other people do this (cough, cough the readers and makers of fanfiction!)" I heard her mutter but I didn't get what she was referring to, I mean it's not like we're in a book or something, that's crazy talk, so I let her keep talking. "Is because you are the cutest couple ever! (Well actually that's my opinion, the readers probably have different opinions, but they're the most popular, I mean have you searched the web?)" I heard her mutter again to herself, but I still ignored it. "Anyway nalu is basically a term that says, man Natsu and Lucy are so cute together!" When she finished, I had a slight blush on my face, and I don't know why, but Luce is hiding her face. After a long, and I mean long time of awkward silence between Luce and I, I break it by suggesting to go on a mission. And thankfully she agreed, so with that we headed toward the request board. "Have fun you two!" Happy and Mira yelled after us, winking and smirking. "Why did they wink and smirk?" I thought, and apparently I was in so deep that I didn't realize that Luce had stopped, so I accidentally bumped into her, making her fall down and me landing on top of her. "Awwwwwww..." I heard people say as they watched. "U-Um....c-can...y-y-you...get...off....p-p-please..." Luce stuttered under me, blushing cutely in my opinion. (Author: Yes! Natsu fell for her, literally, anyone laughed? No? Ok...) "Y-Yeah...sorry.." I replied getting up and hiding my face in my scarf because of my tomato face. So after that dramatic event, when we got to the train Luce didn't say a word, and I barely threw up. "Does she hate me?!" I wondered frantically. "Like who is making my life soooo difficult?!" I wondered even more, this time frustrated. (Author: Well it's obviously me, who else, the readers? I mean this is for the readers, so I guess they ARE making your life difficult.) After awhile we finally got off that death trap, and started our mission. "Soooo what do you want to do after we finish this? I questioned, trying to start small talk. (Author: Kiss you, that's what she wants, oops I think I said to much...) Immediately she looked away. "Yep, she hates me." I answered my previous thought. I gave out a sigh thinking that she wasn't going to answer, but to my surprise she did. "Um, maybe...go...eat...something..?" She said, still looking a bit red. "Okay!" "We can do that!" I shouted happily, grinning at her. She smiled back at me, and for some reason, my heart was racing, when she looked at me. (Author: Idiot! You love her for Mavis sake!) I quickly try to get rid of this feeling, but it never budged, so I did the next best thing, I ignored it, and continue with this mission. When we finally finished, Luce and I were back to normal, and it was around the afternoon....I think. "Okay, can we go eat now?!" I asked excitedly as we started our way toward Sunilia town. Luce gave out a sigh and nodded slowly. "Yay, I'm starving!" I shouted, getting even more excited. And so we headed to a restaurant. "Ah, I'm so stuffed!" I said, rubbing my stomach. "Well I hope you don't throw up on me or something. Luce replied. "Oh yeah, we're riding the stupid and torturous machine." I said grumpily and gloomily. "Oh you'll be fiiine!" Luce scoffed, clearly sarcastic. I just rolled my eyes and headed toward my death, aka the train station. Once we got on and the train started, I immediately started feeling sick. "S-S-Shouldn't...of..a-ate....so...m-m-much..." I stuttered out. Luce gave out a sigh and blushing nonetheless, put my head on her lap and playing with my hair, somehow easing the pain. "T-T-Thanks...." I said, dozing off. "Huh I kind of like when she treats me like this, it's almost worth the motion sickness, so I guess thank you motion sickness." I thought sleepily. (Author: First off you don't kinda of like it, you love it, and second, it is totally worth the motion sickness!)
________________________________________
Okay, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it, I enjoyed reading this. Also there is a surprise on chapter twenty. Now byeeee!
________________________________________
Words:993