Thank You Video Games

Disclaimer:I only own the stories that are going to be in this fanfiction! Everything else like the artwork and anime belongs to people who made the artwork and Hiro Mashima!
________________________________________
Story 15

Lucy's P.O.V
"ugh DragonBreather you made me mess up!" I typed in the chat, raging and wanting to kill something or more specifically someone. "Sorry CelestialSummoner, I didn't mean for that to hit you, I was aiming at the monster!" My online friend typed. (Ps. This is not based on an actual video game, well not that I know of and no it's not SAO, and yes I like SAO) "Well you nearly killed me, so level up your aiming skill!" I replied back, now spectating him. "Ugh!" "Lovebirds stop typing so much, I'm trying to fight here!" One random player suddenly typed. I ignored whoever that was, but was blushing nonetheless, and started to type, "DragonBreather watch out for that attack!" He didn't reply for a few minutes, but when the monster was defeated, he replied with, "It's kinda to late for it now, but thanks!" "That's it I'm going to another server!" The same player from before typed, disappearing from the name list soon after, but even when he left DragonBreather and I could basically still hear them scream. "Well that was....um....very interesting..." DragonBreather typed quickly as we were about to explore a dangerous cave filled with beasts. "Yeah that was interesting, and also I wish SkyMaiden158 was here so she could heal us if we're in trouble." I typed back but all I got in reply from DragonBreather was, "O_O" "Ok why are you giving me that face...?" I questioned, looking really confused outside the video game. "How did you type a long sentence in such a short amount of time?!" Was his ridiculous reply. "Oh forget about that and let's go in the dumb cave!" I ragingly typed. "Ugh fine!" "But you will tell me after this!" He replied, his avatar setting into the cave. I grumpily stomped in after. (Time skip after the torture-I mean fun adventure) "Well I need to go to sleep now, bye DragonBreather!" I typed when we came out of the cave, our HP flashing, which is an alert that we're low on health. "Okay, bye CelestialSummoner." He replied. I smiled in real life and pressed the logout button. Oh wait! I forgot to introduce myself, Hi I'm Lucy Heartfilia, I'm seventeen and go to school at Fairy Tail academy! And I'm guessing you are one of Cloud_Writes' readers, no? Anyway enough about that let me tell you a bit about myself, I love playing video games as you can see and has a best friend on there named DragonBreather. Oh crap! I need to get to sleep now, bye!  BEEP-BEEP-BE- "Okay, Okay I'm up!" I shouted, shooting up from my bed. Once I was awake enough to look at the clock, I realized it was 7:45 A.M and I was supposed to be up at 7:00 A.M. My first thought was, "I'm going to be late!" My second thought, however, was more stupid and it was the thought, "Man how many times did I hit that poor clock?!" Okay, stop daydreaming, Lucy, and get yourself up before you're actually late, you still have time to make it! So with those thought in mind, I quickly get a really quick rinse off, and pick out my clothes. As I was running into school.... Actually nothing interesting happened, I just arrived at school barely on time. One thing happened, though, I bumped into a I haven't spoken in ages, Natsu Dragneel, if you're wondering why either wait or skip ahead, it's your choice. But when things really actually start to get interesting it is when it's after school. (Time skip) When I got home, I did my normal schedule, do homework, eat dinner, and then go on the computer. But when I got on a found a message that said, "Hey do you finally want to reveal ourselves, I mean it's cool if you don't want to." I thought about and finally replied with, "Yeah I guess it's finally time." After awhile he answered back. "Ok who goes first?" Was what the message read. "I will." I typed back, getting really excited. "Ok, what's your name?" He asked after a sent it to him. "Lucy Heartfilia" I typed, hands shaking. After I pressed send, there were a pause. But finally he typed back, "I'm Natsu Dragneel." I froze, but I'm guessing you readers Already knew that, huh? "What?" "But you haven't spoken to me ever since your mom died, and we were childhood best friends!" I typed frantically. But that's when the friendship start to blossom between us because after we talked to each for a long time online and hanging out with him at school, I started to fall in love with him, I guess it wouldn't of happened if we weren't playing video games, so thank you video games! And thank you weird readers of Cloud_Writes.
________________________________________
Thanks for reading, byeeeee!
________________________________________
Words:851