Story Twenty Special

Disclaimer:I only own the stories that are going to be in this fanfiction! Everything else like the artwork and anime belongs to people who made the artwork and Hiro Mashima!
________________________________________
Story 20

Author: So Lucy and Natsu how do you feel about being here right now?
Lucy: I mean... It sure is interesting..
Natsu: Are you kidding?! I love it here, look at the food!
Author: Anyway, are you aware that you are in a book right now?
Natsu: Why do you want to know? It's not like people will even see this.
Lucy: Actually....people will be seeing this, it's the twentieth story after all.
Author: So are you saying you are aware that you are only a character, Lucy?
Lucy: Yeah, I mean, it's obvious that nothing in here is actually going to happen in Fairy Tail.
Natsu: Okay....wait, are you saying I don't exist?!
Author: Well, that's not exactly it, it's just-
Lucy: Author, don't sugarcoat this, you know we don't exist, sorry for you to find out...
Natsu: I'm only just a character, I've been lied to my whole life, curse you Hiro Mashima!
Author: Well...anyway so do y'all remember being in a previous book?
Lucy: Yeah, that's where Mori came in right? And the rest of my friends.
Author: Exactly! Now, who would you like to come in Natsu's place, since Natsu isn't available right now.
Natsu: *Muttering* I'm just a character, I'm just a character..
Lucy: Hmmm, how about Mori, we haven't worked together in ages!
Author: Okay then, Kikamori step up on the stage please!
Kikamori: *Steps up on the stage stylishly*
Kikamori: Hello everyone! *Blows out kisses*
Lucy: Uh, you know that the readers can't see you, right, they are raiding this.
Kikamori: Oh Lu, you were invited to the special also, I see!
Lucy: I mean, I am from this book and so is Natsu, so obviously I would be here.
Kikamori: Speaking of Natsu, where is he, I haven't seen him in ages!
Author: He's just taking everything all in, don't worry about him.
Kikamori: Ah, I see you told him, he didn't do so good, I assume?
Lucy: Yeah I think he might be trying to go crazy. *Pointing to Natsu*
Natsu: *Still muttering* I'm just a cartoon character, so is Happy, Ice Pop, and the rest of the guild!
Kikamori: Yikes! He is taking it worse than you did, and you did horrible!
Lucy: Oh shut up! I was just surprised.
Author: Anyway, Lucy, do you know what Nalu means in our universe?
Lucy: Isn't that Natsu and I's name combined into one?
Author: Well that's part of it, but when we do it, it means they are a great match, if you know what I mean. *Winking*
Kikamori: And she's starting to act like Mira, won't you agree Lu? *Looks around*
Kikamori: Wait where's Lu?
Author: Look down, and you'll probably find her.
Kikamori: *Looks down, sees Lucy passed out, hugging a passed out Natsu* Ah, probably to much about shipping information..!
Author: *Nods in agreement* Yeah I should have saved it for later.
Kikamori: You really should have, I mean how are we supposed to clean this up?!
Author: Don't freak out yet! Let me end this special.
Kikamori: *Sighs* okay, okay...!
Author: *Clears throat* Okay, bye for now, sorry it's short!
Kikamori: *Whispers* don't forget the word count!
Author: Oh right! The word count is, 573!