Weird Confession

Disclaimer:I only own the stories that are going to be in this fanfiction! Everything else like the artwork and anime belongs to people who made the artwork and Hiro Mashima!
________________________________________
Story 23

Natsu's P.O.V
"Luce, watch out!" I shouted, running over to her and blocking the potion I knocked over. "Natsu!" I heard her shout, but all I saw was darkness. I heard a squeak, and got panicked. "Wuce, ar wu okie?" I shouted, but noticed that my voice sounded squeaky and my words came out wrong.  "Y-Yeah..." She replied, and all of a sudden I could see light, but Luce looked taller. "Wum, wuce whi ar wu tawwer than mu?" I asked again, but I still pronounced my words wrong. "Well...." Luce started awkwardly. "Well..wha?" I questioned, looking up at her with curious eyes. After awhile of awkward silence, she said, "You're a baby toddler. I looked at her for a moment, and then started laughing. "Cwome on wuce, wu ar jowing, wight?" I asked her, not minding my mispronunciation. "No, I'm not, Natsu, now let's go to the guild, so Levy-Chan can figure something out." When Luce finally convinced me, she picked me up and bundled me in my scarf and started walking. "Wu know wuce, we sould'nt ave taking wat job, to wearch the mansion..." I exclaimed, cuddling into Luce's chest, making her blush. She nodded in agreement, still blushing, and said something that made my heart flutter, "You know, Natsu, you're pretty cute when you are a baby toddler. "Thank....wu.." I responded, blushing, and starting to falling asleep. The next time I woke up, I heard loud chattering, wanting to continue sleeping, I cuddle into Luce, but that didn't help, because I was yanked off of her, and into someone else's arms. So irritably, I opened one eye, and saw that Lisanna was the one to take me from my Luce. "Wait, why did I say my?" I thought, but I just pushed it aside. (She's not evil, just so you know) "I want..to..sweep!" I complained, getting confused when my body was trying to go back to Luce, I mean I could just sleep in Lisanna's arms. Lisanna gave out a sad sigh, and handed me back to Luce. Luce looked at her confusingly and asked, with sadness in her eyes,"Why are you giving him back to me, he doesn't want me." The rest of the guild ages looked at her like she was crazy, before all yelling at the same time, "Oh yes he does!" Making Luce and I blush red mad. "A-Anyway, Levy-Chan, is there a way to turn him back to normal?" Luce asked after awhile of silence. Levy cleared her throat and said, "Yes there is, and all you have to do is wait for a week. Luce dropped her mouth to the floor, and yelled, "That's it?!" All she got from Levy was a simple nod.

Lucy's P.O.V
I look down at Natsu's face as I made my way to my apartment, I mean he just looks so cute, and it's making me fall in love with him even more! Yes, somehow I managed to fall in love with this idiot through out the time I've known him. But pushing that aside, when I got in my apartment Natsu just bursted out crying, obviously alarming me. "Natsu, what's wrong?!" I shouted. "I'm w-wungry!" He replied back through all his crying. I quickly look around, trying to find a bottle, but I realized that I didn't have one, so I decided to call someone through a lacrima. "Hey Lisanna, do you have a bottle I can use?" "Natsu is hungry and I don't own bottle." I asked when she came on screen. "I don't, but Bisca and Alzack might from when Asuka was just a baby, also don't worry, I'll clean it before dropping it off at your place." Was Lisanna's reply. I looked at her shocked before responding with, "Okay, that will be useful, thanks Liz!" "No problem!" She said, and then the lacrima turned off.

Natsu's P.O.V
Okay, I have to admit, these past five days has actually been amazing! I mean at first I thought it was going to be awful, but that changed as soon as I found out Luce was going to take care of me. I also found out another thing, and that is, I'm in love with this weirdo. Of course being the idiot I was, I didn't figure this out until three days ago. And now she's all I can think about, so I devised a plan to confess to her, without breaking our friendship. I was going to tell her today that I loved her today, and she being the clueless person she is, was going to think it as a mom type of love, since I'm still a baby toddler. When she entered the room I was in, we said at the same time, "I have something to tell you." "What is it?" We asked at the same time again. I waited for a few seconds, so we wouldn't be in sync, but that failed because when I started to talk, she did too. Nonetheless we still said together, "You go first." We both gave out a sigh and yelled at the same time, "I love you!" (Since they're talking at the same time, Natsu's talk isn't going to sound like a baby, also apart of it is because I'm lazy) I looked at her shocked eyes and she looked at mine before asking, "Did we ave the wame thowught?" "Yeah, I think so." She replied, blushing madly. "So, wu thowught that if wu say I ove wu to me wight now, I would thwink it as child ove?" I questioned also blushing. "Yeah, and you thought that if you say I love you to me right now, I would think it as mom love?" Luce also questioned, looking like a tomato. I slowly nodded, before saying awkwardly, "Well....thwis is a weird confession." "Yeah, I know right?" Luce agreed. But still, we were ecstatic when I became my older self, because we could finally start dating.
________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed it! Byeeeeee!
________________________________________
Words:1042