I'll Make You Remember

Disclaimer:I only own the stories that are going to be in this fanfiction! Everything else like the artwork and anime belongs to people who made the artwork and Hiro Mashima!
________________________________________
Story 8 (Don't play the music yet)

Lucy's P.O.V
"Geez Natsu, it can't be that bad!" I told Natsu who was apparently "dying" from motion sickness. "W-Well...y-you don't....h-h-have..motion...sickness...!" He argued, trying not to throw up. "Man up Natsu, we only have thirty or so minutes left until we get to our mission location." Happy said trying to comfort him best he can. "U-ughhhh-hhh...!" Was what we got for a reply. I sighed and removed the book on my lap, and then made Natsu lay on my lap instead. "T-thanks Luce..! He said trying to smile, failing miserably. "Y'all liiiiiike each other!" Happy cooed, watching Natsu snuggling into my stomach. "S-Shut up you stupid cat!" I shouted, blushing madly. He ignored me and started to act as if he didn't say anything. "Whatever..." I muttered as I got out the book I was reading. After half a hour the train came to a screeching halt. "Natsu, Happy, wake up!" I shouted, nudging Natsu off my lap while trying to being quiet since there were other people on the train asleep. Natsu hating riding anything, jumped up off my lap and leaped to the ground, Happy following sleepily behind. "Sweet ground!" Natsu chanted, dancing around like an idiot. I sighed and got out the train as well. "So what's the mission about anyway?" I asked after I got out of the train. "Oh I forgot to show you, didn't I?" Natsu asked while grinning and rubbing the back of his head. I nodded at him and he started to explain, with Happy sleeping on his head. "Well a mayor from Cloverdale Village requested us to capture a few bandits, and I thought it was easy, plus it paid a lot so I took it for us." He described. "Sounds simple enough!" I cheered, waking Happy up in the process. "Lushi...be...quiet.." Happy muttered. I scowled, while we started our way to the mayor. When we finished our mission and got the award which was 100,000 jewels, we started to head back. "Ugh, why does it have to take two days?!" I complain as we settled in a cave. "Oh don't be such a debby downer, Luce!" Natsu exclaimed, sounding sleepy. "Yeah we can have lots of fun!" Agreed Happy, also sounding sleepy. "Yeah, ok.." I sighed as I got ready to sleep. "Luce, you're going to sleep!?" Natsu said, looking at me in disbelief. "Yes Natsu, you and Happy should do the same, you sound tired too.." I mumbled, sleep taking over. "Fine!" Grumbled both Natsu and Happy, who were now also getting ready to sleep. The next morning, however, things weren't as planned. I was standing at the entrance of the cave waiting for Happy and Natsu who were being rowdy as usual, what we didn't know was that the cave wasn't as sturdy as we thought because when Natsu and Happy were arguing, very loudly may I add, the cave entrance started to fall, almost on top of me but Natsu shoved me away and the chunk of rock landed on him instead. "NATSU!" Happy and I screamed frantically. I quickly Star Dress myself as Virgo and dig Natsu out. When I did I found blood near his head and some on his scarf. Happy was crying, and I was shaking with fear. "L-Lushi...w-what....d-do...w-w-we...do?!" Happy stammered. "We...need..to.. take..him...back...to..the..guild..!" I said as calmly as possible. "B-but h-his h-head!" Happy screamed. "Here.." I answered, ripping part of my shirt sleeve and bandaging it around his head. "Now fly him to the guild, don't worry about me, I'll walk back to the guild!" I told him sternly. "But Lu-" Happy started, but I cut him off, "No buts!" Now go!" He looked at me worriedly, but then nodded and flew off with Natsu. "I should get started." I said to myself, heading the way out of the forest. When I was out I, I started my way toward the closest train station. "Ticket to Magnolia please!" I told the man urgently, when I finally found one. He handed me the ticket and I rush on the train. After a hour, I arrived at Magnolia. When I got off the train, I raced my way to the guild, not caring if I ran into somebody or something. I burst into the guild, people giving me pitiful stares. "H-Hey...guys...w-what's..wrong..?" I asked, slightly alarmed. "L-Lucy I h-have s-s-something t-to tell you.." Wendy said when she spotted me. "What is it..? I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows. "N-Natsu d-doesn't remember y-you..." She muttered, not making eye contact. I stood there to shocked to speak. When Wendy noticed my hurt and confused face she explained that, it was either for Natsu to be horrified of me because I'm the one who caused it, or for him to not remember me, making him forget what really happened. "I-I...see.." "Well I'm...g-going to v-visit..h-him.." I answered, trying not to cry. Wendy gave me another look, but I ignored it and started my way up to the infirmary. When I got there I saw Happy asleep and an awake Natsu. "Hey..." I said softly. Natsu turned and looked at me with confused eyes, and I burst into tears. "Hey what's wrong?!" Natsu asked frantically, obviously alarmed. (Start the music) "N-Natsu...h-h-how........can y-you j-just......f-f-f-forget....a-about......m-me, a-and not...forget a-a-anyone....else?! "W-We w-w-were a team, we were b-b-b-best f-friends, you made m-m-me h-happy,.....and...I......I fell...in love w-w-with...you....you idiot!" "S-So p-p-please... r-remember our....adventures, our t-t-time......t-t-t-together...p-please....because I....c-can't l-l-live....with the f-fact t-that you....do n-n-not r-remembering...m-me!" "A-And...if...y-y-you don't r-remember me then I'll make you remember! (Stop the music) I shouted, smacking my eyes shut. There was a silence and then I heard it, "L-Luce..?" I opened my eyes and pounced on him, giving him a hug. "I...love...you...too.. by..the..way.." Natsu told me. "W-Wait...you..heard...that..?" I stammered nervously. He grinned, and we suddenly hear a voice, "Ya'll liiiike each other!" It taunted. We turn around and we see, of course Happy. "HAPPY!" We screamed angrily, trying to catch him while he flew around the room. 
________________________________________
Sorry this one is so crappy. I was slightly rushing it, and I'm sorry, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway! Byeeeee!
________________________________________
Words:1185