Chapter One

"The best girls are the one who most difficult to get closer by many men."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[Arianna P.O.V]

"Let the pain teach you how to be strong." I felt my tears goes down to my cheeks as I closed the novel.

"Sis, are you okay? why did you crying?" Erica, my younger sister asked me as she came from the kitchen and go straight to me after she saw me crying.

"Nothing sis. I'm okay. It's just this novel really touched my heart." I gave the novel to her. "The girl in the dark" she mumbled.

"It is about a girl who has a crush on her 10-year-long schoolmate but he didn't know until the girl is dying due to the blood cancer." I explained it to her. Then my phone rung and I saw my bestie's name flash on the notification as she sent me a message.

From: Nadine

Hello, Ari, wanna meet up? I have nothing to do and I felt bored. *puppy eyes emoji*

I smiled and replied it.

To: Nadine

Sure, I'll meet you at the usual place. In 15 minutes.

I go to my bedroom and choose my outfit then I checked myself on the mirror. I did not put makeup on my face because I don't really like makeup. It's costly and even if I buy it, I don't know how to using it.

After I arrived to the cafe, I spotted Nadine sitting near the window. I waved at her and approaches her table. Then the waiter come and I ordered hot cappuccino and red velvet cake. After a few minutes, the waiter come and serve it.

"So Ari, what you gonna do for the next 3 month?" Nadine asked as she sipped her hot mocha. Her favourite after all. As you know, we have 3 month break before the A'level Examination result release. I bet some of them would find a temporary job because they are bored and they didn't want to waste their time. Some of them would just lay at home and relaxing after all the struggles we faced during the A'level Examination.

"I think I'm gonna seek for a job" I said as I put my finger on the my chin.

"Hmm... If that case, why don't you just work at my brother's company?" She said as she clapped her hands. "I think I'm gonna asked my brother to put us there. what do you say?"

"ermm... I think thats too much." Nadine pouting after I said that. I gasped and took her hands, "Nad, I'm sorry, It's not like I'm not interested but I don't want to get a job with any help. I want to independent and seek a job for myself without having help from others. I hope you'll understand."

She hugged me, "Okay okay. Thats why I really love you. You're kind and you did not take advantages of others for your benefits."

Then we talked about random things and after that we went to shopping mall because Nadine want to buy some new clothes. Nadine is the type of girl who really loved shopping and of course because her parent is rich and also they own a company known as Xazier Enterprises.

As she busy choosing and making decision for the clothes, I went to the bookstore. I went to the novel section but suddenly, I bumped into someone else's chest. I said sorry and when I look at the person, I saw......