Chapter Seven

"Some people have died but their good character has kept them alive, others are alive but their bad character has killed them"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Arianna P.O.V ]

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HE'S GOING TO ASK YOU FOR A DATE?" Nadine yelled on my ear after I told her what just happened earlier. And now, I was driving my car to my home. Today Nadine would have sleepover in my house as she didn't bring her car.

"Hey, Nad, would you stop yelling? I'm focussing on the road now" I raised my voice as I held the steering tightly. Nadine then quiet as I asked her.

After a few minutes, she began to talked again. "Sorry Ari but I got emotionally when your ex-crush asking you for a date." She look at me with her puppy eyes look as she really guilty and ask for forgiveness. I only nodded and to be honest, I didn't feel to talked about it now. I just want to drive safely to my home and having confess session with Nadine in my bed.

After we arrived to my house, we cleaned ourselves in a turn. I lean my head on Nadine's shoulder as we were on my bed right now. "Ari, are you okay?" She asked me while she rubbed my head. I just nodded as I don't know what I feel right now.

"Tell me. Tell me everything you wanted to say." Nadine asked again and this time I straighten my sitting position in front of her.

"Actually, I don't know. I'm not sure if he's lying or being honest. You know that he was my 3-years-long crush right?". Nadine nodded as she carefully listen to my story. " But I didn't know what happen back then. If you don't mind to share with me."

I held and let my breath out. I make 'fuhh' sound before I began the story.

"He was my crush back then. The reason why I liked him because he's a nice guy and of course because he's the most handsome guy in my school. The way he singing and his voice hmm... So charming you know. I liked him for 3-years-long but the last year, my guy friend, Harry that is his bestfriend told him about my feeling. I thought he's okay with that. Back then, I never had a dream to be his girlfriend. I just wanna be his friends. I keep giving him some presents but guess what, he didn't take it. He's just gave the present to his friends.