Chapter Ten

"Never be satisfied with what you achieve, because it all pales in comparison with what you are capable of doing in the future."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Arianna P.O.V ]

"Shall we?" He asked and I nodded. We walks to his car and he opens the car door for me. I blushed and mumbled thanks to him. He then got into the car and started the engine and drives. I asked him where he's gonna take me but he said let's it be a secret first. I was wondering where he's gonna brought me.

After a few minutes, he stopped the steering and got out from the car. He opened the door car beside me and I climbed out not before I said thanks to him. I noticed he brought me to amusement park. I was really happy because the last time I went to amusement park is when I was 6 but after one accident, my parents didn't allowed me to go to the amusement park anymore. Rayyan took my hand and we walked together to the receptionist. I want to pay the entry but he said today let him pay everything. Pay everything huh.

Firstly we decided to play flat rides. Flat rides are usually considered to be those that move their passengers in a plane generally parallel to the ground, such as rides that spin around a vertical axis, like carousels and twists and ground level rides such as bumper cars and The whip. I felt happiness inside me and furthermore, I didn't expect to have date at amusement park with my crush.

After we finished played the flat rides, Rayyan took me to gravity rides. Gravity rides are those where gravity is responsible for all or some of the movement, and where any vertical movement is not about a fixed point, such as roller coaster and water slides. But unfortunately, we didn't bring any spare clothes so we don't play the water slides. I heard Rayyan screaming all the way when the roller coaster brings us. I find it funny and cute.

Then I brought him to the Enterprise but suddenly, he stopped his tracks. I did asked him why but he just said he didn't want to play the Enterprise. The Enterprise is one of the amusement rides and in the ride, up to two people sit in one of 20 gondolas arranged in a circle, one in front of the other. The ride moves clockwise, dispelling a slight amount of centrifugal force. I guess he hide something from me or he scare of gondola but I didn't want to be a busybody person so I let it go and brought him to another amusement rides.

He then brings me to the Mc's Donald and he ordered two burger, two fried chicken, a large french fries and two pepsi. He made the payment and brings the food to the empty table. I just followed him around.

"Are you happy?" He asked me while he take a bites on his burger. I nodded and eat my burger quietly. After I finished eating my burger and a fried chicken, I wiped my mouth with tissue. "There's nothing can picture how much happy I am today. Thanks for bringing me here." I asked shyly.

"Pleasure is all mine. This is the first time I brought a girl to the amusement park. Usually I brought them to the fancy restaurant. I'm sorry but not like I didn't want to bring you there but it's seem so cliche. Have a date with girl in the same fancy restaurant." He explained and he laughed. I joined his laughing.

"I never been a date before so I don't exactly know what to do"

"Nah, it's okay though. You don't have to be shame you know. You're beautiful creature my eyes ever laid on. And I do like you as you're innocent and so fragile to touch" He compliment me and winked at me. I felt my cheek is so heat due to the embarrassment. Did he just said he like me? I like you too Rayyan ever since the first time I saw you. I said to myself.

"You're so cute when you're blushed" He added again. I smiled and said thanks. Then something slipped my mind and I battled with myself if I should asked him or not.

"May I asked you something?" I asked nervously. He said sure and I continued, "Have you been to the amusement park before?"