Chapter Sixteen

If you’re not tough it’s hard to survive in this world; and if you’re not kind then you don’t deserve to survive. 🍃

______________________________________________

[ Ariana P.O.V]

I've already resigned from the coffee house and and Nadine already resigned two days before me.

I have been decided where I'm going to do after this. I decided to continue my study in Harvard's university thus my result is excellent for enter the university.

I was arranged my certificates into my file as my phone rang and showed Rayyan's name.

”Hello baby.”  He greeted and it's feel so good knowing the person we love calling us with sweet names.

”What's up?”

”Are you free tonight?”

”Erm yup. Why?”

”Good. I'm taking you somewhere for dinner at 7pm.”

”Alright. May i know where will you be taking me?”

”Surprise. Just wait for tonight.” He said and hung it.

I keep thinking where he will taking me to. I went to my closet and searching for my dress.

Finally I found my dress. It was the dress that I wore last 3 months when my dad come and we all celebrated his birthday. It's nothing wrong with wearing it again.

I glanced at the clock as I heard door bell. I bet it was Rayyan. I took my purse and waled down. I saw my mom and Rayyan having chit chat and then I saw Rayyan's towards me as my mom turned around to see me.

My mom came towards me and gave my hug. She excused herself to the kitchen and leaving me and Rayyan.

I smiled to Rayyan and he gave me a bouquet of roses and I found it so sweet. Really sweet of him cause I really love roses as it's a sign of love. Haha maybe. Just a thought so.

I took the flowers and put it into the vase. Then my mom come and told us that she wanted to take a photo of us. She captured us and told Rayyan to take care of me.

Rayyan smiled and took my hand and we walked to his car. He opened his door car and guide me to enter.

He then drove us to a fancy restaurant. I knew his parents is rich and he could afford it but i felt so uncomfortable. It's not like that I never been to a fancy restaurant but my family and me only eat there once when my dad got high positions in his company where he worked.

”Don't worry about it. Tonight is our night and I wanted to make it special for us" He said as he winked at me. I blushed. ”You look so cute when you blush" he added.

He went out from his side of car and walked to my side and opened my door car and I went out from his car. He guided me to the restaurant and told the waiter about his reservation.

The waiter then guided us to the table with two chairs. Both of us sat and ordered our food. The waiter then left after he took our order.

”Thank you for letting me taking you tonight.” He said as he put his hands on the table and smiled to me.

I replied him, ”I should be the one who thanked you, you know. All of this is a bit too much for me but I really appreciate this"

He chuckled. Then the waiter come and reserved our foods. We then ate while we had a small talk. After we finished our foods, the waiter come and collected our dishes. And then he come back with deserts.

As I eat my desert, I looked at Rayyan and noticed that his finger were fidgeting. I asked him why but he denied saying anything. Then he finished his desert. And again I saw him seem very nervously.

”Rayyan, seriously, what's wrong with you? Are you okay?”

”Umm, I...I..”

”Rayyan... Tell me... What happen? Are you okay?”

He looked at me and he grabbed his pocket like he was searching something in his pocket. Then he pulled it out a small red box and walked to my side and kneeled in front of me as he opened the box.

I was like in a cloud nine as I saw a beautiful ring in front me. I felt like I don't have any oxygen in my lungs.

”Ariana Natasya Herron, will you be honour to be my wife?” he asked while looking straight at my eyes. My eye widened as I looked at him.

**********************************************
I'm sorry guys for not updating for a long of time. I will keep updating this story when I have my spare time. 😊