Chapter Thirteen

"A study found that aggressive music, like heavy metal, can make the listener feel inspired and can help regulate emotions."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Ariana P.O.V]

It's been three months me and Rayyan been dating and he came over every night he wasn't busy to the cafe. He's being sweet to me and there was a night that he asked me out for a date and he brought me to the fancy restaurant but it turns to the park and we were just eating hotdogs which is I didn't cared.

Rayyan took me by surprise when one of our date night he gave me a tennis bracelet covered with diamond. I bet it cost him thousand dollar and I was hesitate to take it but he and his words knows well how to make me to take it. Short the story, right now I was held he bracelet before putting it back to the box.

Today I will go to my previous sixth form to get our results. I do hope my results are better so I could enter the university.

I decided to wear sweater and tight jean with sneaker

I decided to wear sweater and tight jean with sneaker. Although I'm aware the other students would wear some beautiful outfit but I didn't give a flying leap of what people wear.

"Wow, you're so beautiful, my sister" I turned around and saw my sister standing on the door with arms folded. I just smiled and sweeping imaginary dust on my sweater.

I drove my car to my previous school and collect my results. I was so anxious of waiting for three months to get my results and I do hope my results are better than usual.

Right now I held my result paper and I was about to open but Nadine yelled at me and running towards me.

"So, what's your result say?" Nadine said as she held her result paper.

"I haven't open it."

"So what if we open it together?" Nadine suggest. And both of us open our results.

"Yeay! I couldn't believe it. I got 4A's. I could enter Harvard" Nadine yelled while she jumps with her hand held high. Then she stopped and looking at me.

"Ari, what happened? You couldn't enter the uni? That's okay dear. Maybe this isn't your luck you know." Nadine held shoulder and hugged me. After we pulled away, I gave her a thin smiled.

"So tell me your result. It's okay. I won't judge you" Nadine smiled

I sighed. I gave her my result paper. "You better look it by yourself. She took it from my hand and opened it.

She looked at me as her eyes widened.