Chapter Four

"Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Arianna P.O.V ]

Today is the day I suppose to be a job hunter. I wake up lazily and went to my bathroom. After I brushed my teeth and doing my business, I went out to my closet. I decided to wear something casual.

Before I walked out from my bedroom, I check my bag for several time to make sure all of needed document is in there. You know, I'm the type of person who are clumsy and always forgetting where is my belongings are.

I walked downstairs and find my sister sitting in the counter while eating some sandwich. She didn't notice me yet. I smirking and slowly make a move to her. I startled her by patted her shoulder "BAAAA." She's choked as she was putting her sandwich onto her mouth. I felt bad for her. She put the sandwich on the plate and took her orange juice. After she finishes drinking, she glares at me and said. "Oh my gosh sister. You're killing me. I could die just now. This gonna be the last day we met each other, okay. If I were die earlier, I'm gonna be ghost and haunting your life FOREVER. Got it?"

I rolled my eyes. "Such a drama queen." I said as I took a sandwich and begins eating. I poured the orange juice to my glass.

"Oh Lord, why do I have a cruel sister?" She sighed and she look at me. Me being me, I just shrugged my shoulder.

My mom come from kitchen and put some biscuits on the table. She then asked me where I'm going to seek for a job. I told her I'm trying to apply at the coffee shop named Coffee & Me.

"Alright mom, I think I should go right now" I said as I kissed my mom's forehead and took my car key. Yes, I have car. My dad has gave it to me as my 18 years old's present. It was one year ago.

I drove to the coffee shop. After 30 minutes driving, I finally arrived and I went out from my car and goes to the coffee shop. I saw a barista on the cashier and I began to asked her where can I apply for a job. She then asked me to followed her as she took me to her boss.

Her boss. Mr. Matthew, is the nice guy and a fatherly figure to his workers. He then interviewed me and he said I could start my job tomorrow. I'm really happy for hearing that. I didn't expect that. My first interviewed and I got the job. Such a blessing. I thanked him and went out.

I was about to called Nadine but she already called me first. I told her I got a job as a barista in the Coffee & Me. And guess what? She then told she got a job in the Coffee & Me too. I didn't know she going to applied here. Well, I guess, it was a good signs to have your bestie to work together in the same shop.