Chapter Six

"I’m not very good at putting my feelings into words. That is why people misunderstand me."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Arianna P.O.V ]

As I arriving at their table, I saw someone that I wish I didn't meet again in my entire life with his three bestfriends. Ignoring my feeling, I served them with their coffee and when I was about to turned around, Rayyan grabbed my wrist making my tracks stopped.

"Can I talk to you for a while?"

I gulped and blinking my eyes. Just to be sure if it's a dream or reality.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow. I nodded at him. "So, shall we talk?" I nodded again. He then took my wrist and drag me out from the coffee shop but before that I told him that I can't have a long conversation and if my boss see me having a conversation, he will think that I'm just flirting with customer and did not taking my job seriously. He then nodded as the signs he understand it.

I nervously standing in front of me as I waiting for him to speak. I gulped for several times. Duh, for how many times do I have to gulped. Relax Ari, relax.

"Are you busy tomorrow night?" He asked me. I was really shocked for what I heard. "Umm.. Uhh.. W-why?" I asked stuttered.

"I want to asked you out for a date. Are you free tomorrow night?" He asked again.

"Sorry but I can't" I was about to going in the coffee shop but he held my arm and making me flipped a bit but I managed to keep my balance. I harshly pulled my arm from him. "What's wrong with you?" I said angrily.

"Okay, look, I'm sorry but I can explain to you everything. That's why I'm asking you for a date."

I rolled my eyes, "Like I would."

"Have a dinner with me tonight and no more excuses. I don't take no as the answer." He said and walked to the his car.

I was frustrated. "He's annoying. He asking me for a date? Is he gone insane? Urgh. Like I would." I said slowly to myself as I walk in to the coffee shop back. Hoping my boss didn't realize that one of her new worker having a weird conversation with his customer.

Yes, weird. Weird in a million times. He never talk to me except in the mall back then. And now, he asking me for a date?  Is he gone crazy or he started to like me? I smiled at that thought but then Nadine ruined it. Duh.

"Hey, are you okay? Why are you smiling like that?" She raised her eyebrow and grinned.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her shyly. She then whispered to me, "I saw what happened just now and I want to know about that." She then continued her work and me tried to focusing on my job and clearly erase that memory. After work, I must tell Nadine about the date.