Chapter Eight

"There is nothing more beautiful than seeing a person being themselves. Imagine going through your day being unapologetically you."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Arianna P.O.V ]

"Oh my god, girl, that was so cruel you know. I'm feel sorry for you." Nadine said as she hugged me. I was crying while she comforts me with sweet talks and rubbing my back.

After the crying session, Nadine look at me and asked, "So what now, are you going with him or?" I just shrugged. In fact, I don't know.

"I wanna ask you something and can you please be honest with me?" I nodded. "Do you still love him?"

My eyes widened when she asked that. "I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know?"

I sigh and replied, "A part of me want to believe him but a part of me also saying that he's lying. What if he did again like what he did in the past?"

"Follow your heart then. And you would get the answer. If I were you, I never gonna give him a chance anymore. Like you said, he's embarrassed you in front of others and now he come back to you and asking you for a date? Like seriously, dude" Nadine rolled her eyes and grabbed my pillow.

"But Ari, I will support you in whatever your decision is. I will always be there for you with or without your knowledge." Nadine said as she grabbed my hands and squeezed them. I then chuckled and replied, "you're being so cringy you know. I know you'll always be there for me. And thank you for everything Nad" I hugged her.

Then both of us having some random talks and drifted to sleep.

In the morning, I woke up lazily and go to to bathroom. After I cleaning myself, I saw Nadine still on my bed hugging my pillow. I wake her up and told her to get shower as we're getting late to work. Actually, I lied to her. The time is still at 6.30 am and we have about a half and one hours before the coffee shop is opening.

She ran to the bathroom and took shower. As she finishes, she gave me her death glares as I woke her up and lied to her about the time. I pretend like I don't care which actually I care. Since I know when Nadine get angry, she look like she want to eat that person. So be careful with her. I wonder who's manage to be her boyfriend. I chuckled at that thought.

"So Ari, what's your decision?" Nadine asked me and I gave her confused looks. She rolled my eyes and pressed, "Well, the date. If you want to go, I can be your stylist but if you don't, it's okay though. You better make up your mind so it's easy for me to prepare it. And you don't have so much time to think. It's tonight."

I bitted my thumb and nervously said, "I think I would ......."