Chapter Eleven

"People seldom see the halting and painful steps by which the most insignificant success is achieved."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Arianna P.O.V ]

"May I asked you something?" I asked nervously. He said sure and I continued, "Have you been to the amusement before?"

He wiped his mouth with tissue and replied, "Of course I am. Why did you ask?" He look at me and I bitted my lips as I'm so nervous. I shook my head and said, "Nothing, it's just crossed in mind though. I guess you're scaring of the Enterprise, am right?" I gave him my grinned but suddenly he stood up from the chairs and drag me to the exit. I felt my wrist is hurt and I begging him to let my wrist go but he ignored me and drag me to his car.

When we arrived to his car, thankfully, he let my wrist go. I was so scared as I look down. I didn't know my question will cause this to happen. If only I could turn the time back, I'm not gonna asked him that question. But what makes him really mad? It's just a general question.

"Sorry, I didn't meant to hurt you." He blurted out. Then, he grab my shoulder while I just gaze down on the ground afraid to meet his dreamy eyes. I refuse too look at him but suddenly I feet his fingers under my chin to pull my head up on him. My pupil's eyes met him. He tugged a string of my hairs behind my ears. He said sorry over again. I feel tears threatened on my eyes. I only nodded at him as our eyes didn't leave each other.

He then leaned on my face and makes our face so close a few inch away. Then, out of the blue, i felt his soft lip on me. What?! Soft lip? His? He kissed me? Kissed? We were kissing?

I only stiffened and close my eyes but I didn't kiss him back. He pulled away and rubbed my head as I opened my eyes. "Sorry but I can't control myself tonight" He said then he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes once again only to opened it due to a disruption. "Hey, lovebird, get a room. This is public place and everyone could see you both." A guy with baby yelled at us as Rayyan and me pulled ourselves from each other. We both then chuckled. "Let's go" he said then he climbed in into his car.

The car ride is so silent as we didn't say anything after that kiss. As soon as we arrived at my home, I went out from his car as soon as possible but he grabbed my arm and he asked, "Thanks for today. But can I ask you out again?"