Chapter Fourteen

"The strongest people tend to smile even during their toughest times. Smiling is a psychological symbol of strength."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Ariana P.O.V ]

I sighed. I gave her my result paper. "You better look it by yourself. She took it from my hand and opened it.

She looked at me as her eyes widened. " ARI!"

"Hey, shh! Don't yell, okay?"

"You're scaring me. Oh my god. You-We could enter Harvard together" we hugged each other until we heard someone clearing his throat. We pulled away and saw Rayyan.

I was checking Rayyan out and didn't even realized it until Nadine push me with her arm. I narrowed me eyes towards her. She mouthed me 'Behave yourself' and smirking.

"Hi Ari and Nadine right?" Rayyan greet me and Nadine. Nadine nodded.

"I think I better go right now. Bye Ari and Rayyan" Nadine kissed my cheek and walked away.

Great, she did it with purpose.

"So, how was your result? Oh ya, before that what if we sit there?" He said as he pointed to the nearest bench. I said okay and both of us went to the bench and sat there.

"I got 4A's and I think tomorrow Nad and I would register to the Harvard. How about you?"

Me too. I got 4A's and would enter Cambridge. Afterall, my dad will inherit me the company so I have to learn more about business."

"Wow, luck is on your side, you know."

"Of course. My dad would never let me and my sister in poor. He started this business and me as the only son have to continue this legacy. Okay, enough about this. What if tonight we hangouts with our friends? To celebrate our success. You could invite Nadine too."

"That's great. What should I wear then?"

"Something sexy." He smirked and I playfully hit his shoulder.

"Just wear what you comfortable and of course for the party mood"

"Alright. But where we gonna celebrate it?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out." Rayyan stood up and winked to me. Then he walked away.

"Hey, not fair!" I yelled.

"I will left message to you!" He yelled back.

*At home*

Beep beep

There's a notification on my phone when I just came out from bathroom. I took my phone on the table and unlocked it.

From: Rayyan

Be ready by 7pm. Will pick you up 😜

I smiled and replied him.

To: Rayyan

Okay 😉 but what about Nad?

From: Rayyan

Don't worry. Kevin will pick Nad up.

I replied him okay. Then I look at the clock. I have three hours before 7pm. Better start now.

I went to my closet and started to choose my outfit. I don't know what kind of outfit I should wear in the club cause I have never been one before. And this is my first time going to the club.

After several choice, I decided to wear grey tank top with denim jacket and tight jean

After several choice, I decided to wear grey tank top with denim jacket and tight jean. I don't know if this kind of outfit is allow to wear cause I'm not a kind of person who gonna wear something revealing like other teenagers. I comfortable with jean although I like skirt and dress but not too much.

I didn't put any makeup except compact powder and lip balm. I prefer original face than the fake one but I'm not against makeup though.

After I finished checking out my outfit, I took selfie in front of my mirror but then I heard my door bells and I know it's Rayyan. So I took my pulse and going downstairs.

"Urm, you must be Rayyan Knight right?" Mom's voice could be heard to the stairs.

"Yes, Mrs. Herron"

"Do you want to come?"

"Alright"

I walked towards them and greet Rayyan. Then my mom excused herself to the kitchen. He was staring at me for too long until I had to clear my throat to get his attention.

"Sorry, I've been staring you but not my fault tho. You're beautiful and breath taking." Rayyan said as he gave me a rose. I took the rose and sniffed it.

"I'm going to put this rose to the vase." I went to the cupboard and placed the rose into the vase. Then I walked back toward him. "Now, I'm ready. Let's go"

"Wait!" My mom yelled from inside. "I'm going to take picture first for memory. Stand close to each other."

Rayyan put his arm on my waist and pulled me close to him. We then look at each other and smile as my mom took many pictures.

"Okay, that's it. You both may go now. And Rayyan, please do care my daughter okay and don't let her drink too much alcohol. Take care of her." My mom said.

"No worries Mrs. Herron. You can trust me." Rayyan said then we both walked to his car.