Chapter Twelve

"Opportunity often comes disguised in the form of misfortune, or temporary defeat."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Arianna P.O.V ]

I sat on the edge of the bed as I just went out from the bathroom. I rubbing my hair using a towel to dry it. Just then I heard my phone rung as it want to say that I just received a message. I opened the message.

Unknown

Hi love 😘

I knitted my eyebrows together. I didn't know who is the sender so I just ignoring it. But then another flash coming as it show the notification. I opened it again and read.

Unknown

Only read dear? 😢

I was about to block this number only the same notification comes again. I rolled my eyes and opened it. This is the last time I opened this stupid messages. Such a stranger. I thought to myself. I read this messages, then I put my palm to my forehead as stared on my phone.

Unknown

It's me, Rayyan Knight. Reply back please.

I replied to me as I laying down in my bed.

Me

Urm hi 😁 sorry, i thought it was a stranger.

I immediately saved his contacts in my phone. My phone rung. I smiled.

Rayyan

Haha sorry to disturbed. Are you still awake?

I looked at the clock and it showing 11 pm. I replied to him.

Me

Was about though but then someone was bothered me.

I saw three dots as he's typing. A small yawned comes out from my mouth not before I put my palm on my mouth.

Rayyan

Oh i see. My bad haha. So, meeting ya tomorrow at the cafe okay?

Me

Hahha alright.

Rayyan

Sleep tight and have a sweet dream. About me

I felt my cheek is burning up just thinking about him in my dream. What probably kind of dream? I bid goodnight to him and changed my phone into silent mood and then put it on the table beside my bed.

I smiled when I remember the what happened in the car seat.

"Thanks for today. But can I ask you out again?"

"Um yeah sure" I said then I give him my sweetest smiled.

Silence again smoked in the car, but not too long, Rayyan then broke the silence, "I know this is too soon. And I'm sorry for what happened a few days ago at the mall and back then. I know I was an assh*le to you. I shouldn't behave like that to you." He then grabbed  both my hands and I feel his gaze to me. Me, in the other hands, my eyes only look down to my lap. I don't know of I should look at him or not but he then saying and my eyes goes to him slowly. "Look at me please."

I looked at him and I saw his eyes tells me that he was guilty for what he have done to me. I may not know why he behaving like that to me but it was in the past and I've already moved on. By moved on I mean,to look forward for what God blessed me with.

"I'm so sorry. I do hope you will forgive me. I bullied you because I don't know how to make friends with you" He said ad he showing his saddest smile. Omg! I really can't stay mad at him now.

"It's okay. Let bygones be bygones" I held my breathe and took it out. "Okay fine, I'll give us a chance. By chance I mean, being a friends and no bullying me ever again"

He nodded. "I think this is a cue for me to left now. Don't want to make my mom freak out knowing that her daughter wasn't in her room"

"Okay, see yaa tomorrow at the cafe" He said as I went out from is car. I waved him and went to my house as he drove away aand vanishing from my sight.

[ Third P.O.V]

"You gonna regret this chance you've given" He smirked.

______________________________________________

Sorry guys, it took me forever 😅 to update my story.  I do hope you still have interest to read my story. Please vote and feel free to comment it.