four

"Okay, quit making out unless you're willing to let me record it!" Minho shouted

The two broke apart, recoiling at their professor's lewd request.

Minho put his hands up. "Can't blame a guy for trying. Let's start the scene on the balcony!"

The props were getting in place and people were walking around the stage, placing the correct objects and props in their place.

"She speaks yet she says nothing: what of that? Her eye discourses; I will answer it. I am too bold, 'tis not to me she speaks: Two of the fairest stars in all the heaven, having some business, do entreat her eyes to twinkle in their spheres till they return. What if her eyes were there, they in her head? The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars, as daylight doth a lamp; her eyes in heaven would through the airy region stream so bright that birds would sing and think it were not night. See, how she leans her cheek upon her hand! O, that I were a glove upon that hand, that I might touch that cheek!" Taehyung said, a hand on his chest as he hid in the fake tree.

"Ay me!" Lunai gasped, pacing back on forth on the fake balcony.

Taehyung gasped. "She speaks! Oh—speak again, bright angel! For thou art as glorious to this night, being o'er my head as is a winged messenger of heaven unto the white-upturned wondering eyes of mortals that fall back to gaze on him when he bestrides the lazy-pacing clouds and sails upon the bosom of the air."

"Oh, Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou, Ro—"

"You're not using enough emotion," Taehyung backlashed as he poked his head out of the fake tree.

"Would you like to switch roles and become Juliet instead, Taehyung? I'll gladly be Romeo if it means I get to see you in a dress," Lunai said, her hands on her hips.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I don't have the body to fit into that tiny dress of yours."

Lunai put her hand over her heart with a sweet and pouty look on her face. "Aww, did you just say that I'm skinny? You're so sweet."

"I actually hate you today," he replied.

"Today," she sang. "Tomorrow, you'll love me again."