five

Lunai's roommate and Taehyung's roommate hated each other

Lunai's roommate and Taehyung's roommate hated each other. They couldn't stand each other. TaiYin and Yoongi were essentially enemies. They were basically the Capulets and Montagues.

"She's bad news, Taehyung. Stay away from her," Yoongi commanded.

"What? But I like Lunai. She's a really good actress and—"

"No, not her. I mean, yeah, you could stay away from her too because she lives with that witch," Yoongi muttered.

Taehyung groaned, putting down his script. "Are you talking about TaiYin again? Can you just get over her already?"

"Get over her? I don't even want to think about her. She's so fucking optimistic and talks too much."

"Yoongi, no offense, but I think you like her," Taehyung said.

"Where was the 'no offense' part taken into consideration? I take full fucking offense to that dumbass claim you just said."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and mocked his roommate silently. "Can't you just try to get along with her?"

"Honey, no. Have you seen her? It's literally impossible to get along with her," Yoongi said.

"What's your major again?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi gritted his teeth. "Communications and business."

Taehyung hummed. "Yeah, and where is the communication part coming into play?"

Yoongi rolled up a magazine he had on his bedside table and smacked Taehyung on the head with it. "You can leave that up to me, Mr. Drama Major."

"How could I? I bet the next time you talk to her, it's somehow going to sound rude and you're going to offend her," Taehyung said.

"Who do you think I am? Jung Hoseok?" Yoongi asked, an indescribable look on his face.