six

"Yoongi is such a dick, Lunai

"Yoongi is such a dick, Lunai. Stay away from him," TaiYin commanded.

"I wasn't planning on going near him since I don't see him, but thanks for the advice," Lunai answered.

"Right, right. Sorry, I forget that you're a drama major. Sometimes, I just think that you're there with me during communications to see how mean he is," TaiYin muttered.

Lunai sighed softly, putting down her script. "You always talk about Yoongi, TaiYin. Can you get over him already, or is that not possible for your crazy fangirl side?"

"Get over him? I don't even want to think about him. He's so mean and judgmental," TaiYin said with a pout.

"TaiYin, no offense—because I love you and all—but I think you like him," Lunai said. "Like, really like."

"Where was the 'no offense' part taken into consideration? I'm offended that you think I like him. Sure, he's attractive and has a cute smile when he actually smiles, but he's still rude. He's harshing against my mellow."

Lunai rolled her eyes. "Can't you just try to get along with him?"

"It's literally impossible to get along with him," TaiYin said. "He won't even say 'good morning'  back to me when I say it."

"I always seem to forget your major. What is it again?" Lunai asked.

"Communications," she muttered.

Lunai hummed and brought her finger to her lip. "Yeah, and where is the communication part coming into play?"

TaiYin whined and smacked Lunai playfully. "I know, I know, I'm supposed to be able to communicate with people and help them, but I don't think anyone can help Yoongi!"

"Well, then you better study even harder for communications, or else you'll fail your final."