seventeen

"WHERE THE HELL IS TAEHYUNG?!" Professor Minho shouted

"WHERE THE HELL IS TAEHYUNG?!" Professor Minho shouted. "MY TWO LEADS AREN'T HERE!"

"Professor, please calm down! They'll be back tomorrow! Let's just practice the other scenes without Romeo and Juliet!" Jisoo shouted.

He sighed, closing his eyes and rubbing his head. He couldn't believe his two leads were gone. He knew about Lunai announcing her leave for the day, but he thought Taehyung was going to come back after checking up on her. Their professor thought wrong.

"Are you going to stop following me?" Lunai asked Taehyung, shooting him a disgusted look as she looked behind her.

"No," Taehyung replied. "I want to see where you're going."

"My secret spot."

"I want to go even more," he said.

"It's a secret, Taehyung. Can't you just leave me alone?" Lunai asked.

"I can't leave someone that needs help."

"I don't need help."

"You don't know what you need," he replied.

Lunai pursed her lips and sped up. The two ended up going to the train station. They were going farther into the countryside of Busan. Taehyung didn't know why she was going there or if there was even anything to go to.

The train ride was silent. The only sounds were coming from the loud rails and the blaring music from other people's earbuds. Lunai and Taehyung didn't sit next to each other. Instead, they sat across from each other.

The train came to a stop, the conductor announcing their location and time. Lunai slung her bag over her shoulder and walked out the train after making sure Taehyung was behind her.

She walked out of the station, making her way to the so-called secret place. She often looked behind her to keep track of Taehyung. She was walking too fast, noticing that she would get farther from Taehyung.

Lunai slowed her pace her down, allowing him to catch up with her. He noticed it and jogged to reach her side. He didn't say anything, not even a 'thank you.' She didn't even look at him.

"Is this an elementary school?" Taehyung asked, looking to his side at Lunai.

"Yeah," she muttered. "I went here."