1

** I wrote this in 8th grade (13 years old). Yes there's going to be mistakes such as stopped editing/name changes and yes I'm working on fixing them. Please don't comment about it, and stop being rude. **

"You know Laura, I swear this child has it out for me...... if she pulls another one of those stunts again I might end up getting fired." Ms. Lander said.

Just because I don't talk doesn't mean I still can't hear you. Idiots. Fucking hate them all.

"I agree Pam, she's just such a troubled child. I just don't understand why that hood of hers stays on. And why doesn't she talk?"

"Don't ask me. I've tried, trust me. No one can seem to get through those walls."

Good. I didn't work on building these walls up for nothing. And like shit she tried. No one does. I'm just the girl in the hood that doesn't talk. Why would you want to help me. I'm broken. Unfixable. I'm like a glass cup. When it breaks, you can never put it perfectly back together. There will always be that damage.

The principal walked through her door. She looked at me with an odd look in her eyes. Like sadness or pity. Pity is one of my most hated things. It's not your fucking fault so don't act like it was.

"Bailey you may come into my office." She said politely holding the door for me to enter her office.

I got up of the stiff waiting chairs and trudged into her office. I sat down in one of the chairs she had, slouching until I was sat comfortably.

"So I've been told that you punched a boy in the face because he tried to take off your hood. Is this true?" She asked folding her right leg over the other clasping her hands on her desk.

I shrugged my shoulders not feeling like answering. She let out a sigh. Probably thinking about how much trouble I am.

She looked back at me and just stared at me, well my hood. She just sat there. I was beyond confused. Either she was having an intense staring contest with her imaginary friend or she is just really creepy.

"Just get back to class Bailey. And this time try not to punch someone." She said sighing.

I quickly got up and made my way out of the room. Damn it's stuffy in there. I walked back to the classroom and opened the door. Everyone turned to look at me. I leaned my head down hiding more of my face. I walked all the way to the back and sat down in my chair.

The teacher ignored me and continued with the lesson. I took out my pencil and began sketching on the desk. I like to leave my art in random places so people can see what I see every day.

Just a glimpse of it could change someone. You gotta wonder if someone actually pays attention to my drawings. I scan over my new sketch and sigh. I thought of something and quickly wrote it next to it.

'Fuck me in the asshole. Life sucks.'

I smirked feeling satisfied with it. The bell suddenly rang. I sprung up from my seat and headed towards the door to my next class. Boring, I know. My life isn't that special, well at school.

The day went on. I had to go to the office a couple more times. Nothing out of the ordinary. It's currently lunch time and I sat down in my designated seat. I literally sit here every day. Just me. No one else.

I shook my head and laid my head down. I can't get lunch. For one I can't make it at home, and I don't have money to get the school's so I just don't eat lunch, or dinner, or breakfast. Yeah....

I felt a presence next to me. A very unfamiliar feeling. I immediately tense and slowly look up to see a boy, the 'popular jock' of our school to be exact. I don't understand why he's over here though.

"Can I sit here?" He asked.

I shrugged in response. He nodded and took a seat. He scanned me over and looked at me curiously.

"You really don't take that thing off, do you?"

"Got a problem with it dick head?!?" I so badly wanted to say, but shrugged again.

"And you really don't talk?"

I rolled my eyes and laid my head back down. I felt his hand above my hood about to grab it. I quickly grabbed his hand and twisted it to make him feel enough pain but not to break it. He let out a little shriek. I dropped his hand and glared at him through my hood even though he couldn't tell I was doing so.

I grabbed my stuff and quickly walked away. Fucking bastards. Trying to take my hood off. It's not your fucking property so don't touch it.

"Fine be that way bitch, you're probably ugly anyway! That's most likely why you wear that God damn hood everyday." He spoke.

I stopped my movement. I slowly turned towards him.Everyone in the cafeteria was staring. I pulled my hood down farther to shield my face. The boy was smirking. I shook my head in disappointment and continued walking off.

I walked to my locker only to be met with the 3 plastics. Megan, Lindsey, and Paula. God they get on my nerves.

Megan and Paula are just followers of Lindsay. Everyone is so afraid of Lindsay's wrath, that they respect her. Many students act like she is their whole world. I never understood that we were suppose to bow down at her feet, so she decided to make it her goal to ruin me.

I let out a sigh. She glared at me and so did her minions.

"How could you do that to my boyfriend. You punched him in the face for no reason? Are you fucking serious?" She yelled stalking closer to me.

She waited for a response but I didn't give her one. She smirked at me.

"Oops, forgot. You don't speak. What did mommy and daddy never teach you? Such a shame. Maybe they figured out that you were just a waste of space." She said smirking.

You know, I've dealt with this for years. I get called names, maybe a shove here or there. Possibly a slap, punch or kick. Nothing that I couldn't handle.

"Don't get in my way slut. And if you do, you will really wish you didn't." She threatened.

*Edited*