39 - Last Chapter

Bailey's P.O.V.

After being cooped up in the hospital for a long, long time. I was finally allowed to go home. Jax had visited me every day. Some days he would stay overnight if his mother allowed him. She also came and visited me every day, well almost every day.

She was usually the one who kicked Jax out of my room for staying after visiting hours. The rest of our group visited whenever they could. They are all currently waiting outside for me. We had talked about that once they release me that we were all gonna go to dinner or something.

"Alright Bailey. You are good to go. You have healed very well. Just make sure to take it easy for the next week or two. So try to limit your physical activities. I hope you the best." The doctor said and left the room.

Jax and Amanda came into the room. I had got up and walked towards them carrying my luggage. Jax took it from my hand and carried it for me.

"You heard what he said." He said with a smirk.

He then pulled me to his side and gave me a kiss. I kissed him back. He has made my life so much better.

"Alright love birds. The rest of them are waiting outside for you. Hurry your asses up!" His mom said.

I let out a giggled and began walking outside. I held onto Jax's hand and pulled him along with me. He had a pout on his face but followed me. Once we got outside everyone surrounded me in a group hug.

"I'm so, so, so, so happy that you are ok! God knows Jax wouldn't survive without you. The only thing we heard about for the whole time you were trapped in there was how much he missed you." Stella said.

"Well I am happy that we are all finally together again. Everything is back to normal." Drake said.

I smiled at them and hugged them all. Jax pulled me to him and kissed the top of my head. I snuggled into his chest. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I smiled at him and he smiled right back.

"I am so glad that you are ok baby girl. I don't know what I would have done if they never found you." He said.

"Well I don't know what I would have done if you didn't help find me. I would have probably been killed by my maniac father."

"I will never let anything happen to you again. I love you to much to loose you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I said back.

I leaned in and kissed him. He immediately kissed back. He still held me up around his waist. My fingers tangled in the back of his hair. He squeezed my butt making me squeak. I gave him a glare as to which he smirked at.

"Save that for later guys!" Matt said.

I giggled and shoved my head in Jax's neck. I totally forgot they were there. He just chuckled and began walking to the car. Someone else grabbed my bags and placed them in the back of the car. Once everyone was in we drove to a restaurant.

Jax never looked away from me. I rolled my eyes and looked away. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I turned and pecked his lips. He smiled at me and pulled me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest and he played with my hair.

We arrived at the restaurant and everyone pilled out. Jax picked me up again and carried me towards the door.

"Just because the doctor said not to do much physical work doesn't mean I can't walk." I said with a glare.

"Fine." He said with a sigh.

He placed me on my feet and we walked in together. Once we got to our table everyone began talking like normal. This is what I missed. This is what I crave. I wish I could stay in this moment forever. I wish things like this never changed. Everyone talking together, having fun, making jokes. It all just brings a smile to my face. Everything about this makes me happy. Especially the man sitting right next to me.

Jax.