11

Jax's P.O.V.

Of course I was going to get he some fucking sexy stuff. She needs to embrace her sexiness, she needs to let that shit shine. I really just wanna see her ass wearing a G-string with some tight pants on. Mhhhh.

My mother was saying something to Bailey. I got closer to hear but Bailey let out a quiet giggle.  Damn that laugh was cute. I just wanna hold her close to me and cuddle her until she is comfortable with me to take that God damn hood off. I just wanna see what she's been hiding from the whole world.

"Alright lets go kiddos." My mom said grinning.

I grabbed Bailey's hand and pulled her with me to the car. She was tense at first but slowly eased into my hold, I'm glad that she let me at least hold her hand. That's a step in the right direction, right?

We helped my mom load the groceries into the back of the car and then drove home. Once we got home we helped my mom take it all in and then I pulled Bailey up to my room with all oh her bags. I laid them on the bed and had her sit next to them.

"Wanna give me a show?" I asked smirking.

She lifted her head up so fast I thought she was going to get whiplash. I could tell that her lips were parted like she was going to say something, but she violently shook her head 'no'. I let out a chuckle and plopped down on my bed.

"So." I said.

She looked at me again. I rolled onto my back. It is pretty hard to communicate with someone who doesn't talk. I just wanna hear her voice.I wanna hear all of the things I know shes holding inside. I want to make her feel comfortable enough to tell me everything and anything. 

"You wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

She nodded. I got up and went to my dvd rack. I pulled out 5 of my favorite movies and let her pick from them. She looked over them. She grabbed a paper and pen off my desk and wrote something down. Once she handed it to me I read it.

I haven't seen any of these. What are they about?

How in the world have you not seen any of these? They came out not to long ago, everyone saw them. Why didn't she?

"Just pick one that looks good and I'll put it in." I said.

She nodded and pointed at Up. Don't judge me, I like my Pixar and Disney. I picked up the disk and put it into the dvd player. I crawled back into my bed with the 2 remotes. I moved her clothes off the bed and she curled up in my blankets, I followed her movements. Once we were situated, I pushed play.

I inched closer to her. I just wanted to feel her against me, I want her to feel comfortable around me and to not be afraid anymore. I inched a little closer to her every couple minutes ever so slowly so she wouldn't notice much. Although she was so focused on the movie to notice me anyways. I can't believe this is her first time watching this.

It got to the part in the movie where the pilot dude was fighting the old dude. She jumped and scooted closer to me, I didn't know that she was jumpy. Her head hidden in my chest, her arms wrapped around me. I can't believe she's okay with this. The scene had ended but she was still holding onto me, I could feel the warm body head drift between us, instantly creating a calming atmosphere. As her body warmed with mine her eyes began to droop and she started to fall asleep, her body leaned and her head landed on my lap. 

I turned off the movie and scooted down under the covers more. Her head now resting on my abdomen. I pulled her body closer to mine and made her cuddle me. I wrapped one of her arms around my waist. I enclosed her in my arms and drew circles on her back with my thumbs. She is so fucking cute.

I snuggled into her and let my head fall into darkness. 

*Edited*