15

Bailey's P.O.V

We had all just arrived at the ice cream shop. Jax was holding my hand as we followed behind the group just casually walking. I was looking around at the trees and the birds flying around in them, my eyes drifted down the street and saw a liquor store. A man all rugged and gross looking came out and locked eyes with me and I saw those beady eyes again. I froze. He began speed walking towards me. I shook with fear. Jax was trying to pull me with him but my feet wouldn't move, it was if they were nailed into the ground. He glanced back at me and didn't understand. I didn't take my eyes off of my running father, shaking more and more with each step he took.

"Bailey, hey." Jax said tapping me trying to get my attention.

I couldn't look at him. I couldn't take my eyes off of the man who made my life hell. Jax pulled on my hand again. I still couldn't move. Panic washed over me, my head clouding with dizziness as I leaned back into Jax. He saw my father coming and swiftly picked me up and quickly ran inside.

He found the booth where everyone was sitting at and quickly sat down with me held to his chest. I could feel his heart beating, it was as if he had just gotten in a car crash and didn't know what to do. He squeezed me tight to his chest, allowing me to feel that sense of protection between his arms.

"Baby girl, you need to tell me who that was." He said in a calming yet tense tone rubbing soothing circles on my lower back.

I shook my head no into his chest. He heaved out a big sigh and rubbed my back some more. I eased into him and let myself be comforted by him as he held me tight with his head against my neck.

"What happened?" Grace asked.

"Nothing." Jax said.

"Doesn't look like nothing." Kev said.

"Just let it go. Bailey do you want some ice cream?" Jax asked.

I nodded my head. He slowly got up and set me on the ground. I held onto his arm making sure he stayed with me, he quickly responded by squeezing my hand with reassurance. Once we got up there we both picked out an ice cream flavor. I picked out Cookies and Cream while Jax picked out Rocky Road. As we got back to the booth he pulled me onto his lap again and we both ate our ice cream.

It was so good, better than I remember. I guess I forgot how good ice cream tasted. I let a little moan escape my lips at the taste of it. I felt Jax shift from under me again. God he was easy to tease. Every once in a while I made sure to let out a little moan so only Jax could hear. He kept groaning and tightening his arms around my waist. Once I was done I leaned back against Jax's chest. He let out a final groan and squeezed my thigh.

"Keep playing that game baby girl and you won't like what I turn into." He said with lust laced in his voice.

I giggled and snuggled into him. I wrapped my legs around his and laid my head on his shoulder and against his neck. He had one arm wrapped around my back and the other eating his ice cream. I re-adjusted so I was sitting on his lap, and snuggled into him and listened to every one talk.

Everyone was all caught up so we began to head outside, Jax and I leading the way. Once I got out of the door I was pulled from Jax's grip and onto someone else's that was way to familiar to my liking. He had a hand wrapped around my throat and one around my waist.

"Found ya." He seethed into my face, little drops of his spot falling on my cheek.

He took out a pocket knife and held it against my neck. I glanced at Jax and saw that he had panic and hate written on his face. He didn't know what to do. He didn't even know that this was my own father. He didn't understand. How could he?

"I'm going to finish what I should have done from the start. I don't know why I kept you around." He pushed the knife harder into my skin causing my blood to slip down my neck.

"Put it down. NOW!" Jax yelled.

"Looky here. Innocent little girly has a protector. Huh. The bitch thought he'd keep her safe." He seethed into my ear.

I whimpered and tried to get away from him. He growled and pulled me back. "Not this time you bitch. I want everyone to know that my lovely daughter is a little prissy bitch that made her mother run away. The little daughter that is so ugly that she scared her away."

I glanced at all of the people that I came here with. They all had shocked faces. I couldn't look at them any more. They all probably think that I'm so ugly that not even my mother wanted me. They probably think that I deserve this. I gave into my father. I knew that I deserved every ounce of pain that has been and will be given to me, causing my body to submit into his greasy arms.

He grabbed my body and whipped me to the ground. I felt pain flood throughout my body as he pulled his knife back and stabbed me in the side. I let out a cry of pain and he pulled it out and slice it up my thigh, making me scream in agony as I could feel the warm liquid of my blood pooling out of my side. He was suddenly pulled off of me and I felt warm arms wrap themselves around me. I heard faint mumbling before my body was taken into darkness.

I really didn't care if today was my last. It would be one of my best.

*Edited*