19

Bailey's P.O.V.

Every one was staying the night figuring how we it was Saturday and didn't have to go to school tomorrow. Sadly I do have to go on Monday, I'm really not looking forward to that but I know that Jax is going to be there. I also know that all of Jax's fan club is going to hate me. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I felt water hit my cheek. I glared at the person who sprayed me. I immediately brought up my squirt gun and shot them all over. I jumped behind the couch for protection.

Yes, we are shooting each other with squirt guns, and yes in the house.

Someone plopped down next to me. It was Jax. "Fuck did they spray you baby girl?" He laughed wiping off my cheek.

I nodded my head yes causing him to glare and stand up spraying all of them. I jumped up and began spraying them too, and so began a standoff until whoever had the last amount of water and was the least soaked wins. Jax picked me up and began running around the room. The rest of the chased after us spraying us with water. I let out a squeal as I felt water splash onto me. I changed my position so my legs wrapped around Jax's waist and my arms around his neck. I aimed behind us and began shooting at all of them while he was running us away. 

Eventually everyone ran out of water and no one was declared winner, even if it was clearly me. We all made our way into the kitchen and threw the water guns on the table. Jax was still holding me, I couldn't tell you why. He walked into the kitchen area and placed me on the counter. I didn't try to get down this time because I knew that he would put me back up here. He walked to the freezer and pulled out a frozen pizza and placed it in the oven and began walking back to me. He opened my legs and put his body between them wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Bailey, you don't know how much you effect me." He said

I shook my head at him. We stayed in that position for a while him just saying random things to me. I started to smell something burning. "What did the man say to th-"

"Jax." I said pointing to the oven, he didn't understand what I was pointing at until he smelt it. He quickly jumped away from me and opened the oven and I watched as smoke came bursting out. 

"Fuck!" He yelled, I busted out laughing as he attempted to take the burnt pizza out of the oven. He put it on the stove top, it was complete charcoal. I almost fell off the counter I was laughing so hard.

"Shut up Bailey." Jax said sheepishly as the smoke alarm started going off. The rest of them came running in to see what was going on, but were clouded by the smoke. 

"Holy shit Jax. Remind me to never let you cook at my place." Drake said, I let a laugh escape my lips and everyone looked at me. I stopped and looked at my lap, why oh why do I choose the worst times to make a sound. 

"Your laugh sounds like a fucking angel." Grace said.

"Jax if you don't take her I'm gonna snatch her up real fast." Danny said.

"You don't even swing that way."

"I can change that any time I want." He said smirking.

Kev stood in front of Stella and Drake copied his action. I let out a little giggle.

"So fucking cute!" Danny yelled.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

Everyone looked at me now. I snapped my head down to my lap. Good job Bailey. Way to fuck it up with your disgusting voice.

"Yup! It's official, I now am open to dating men and Bailey." Danny yelled causing Jax to glare at him. 

"Did she really just talk?" Drake asked.

Bear ran into the kitchen and stood below my feet. I hopped off the counter to play with him. Jax was reluctant to letting me down. I kept petting him to distract the feeling of them watching me.

"She had already spoken to me." Jax said sitting next to me. He pulled me into his lap and I leaned into him still petting Bear. Everyone was staring at us. I hated the feeling.

"So I'm confused." Stella said.

"Why didn't you talk before?" Kev asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders. I knew the answer just didn't feel like saying it. I stopped talking when my dad started abusing me. I had tried many times to speak out to people, trying to tell them but they wouldn't understand. So I just figured to hell with it. If they weren't going to understand now no one will understand, and I stopped talking all together. If what I wanted to say wasn't important why would I say it?

"Wait. Say daddy." Danny said.

"Danny I swear to god I will kill you." Jax said.