12

Jax's P.O.V.

I woke up by being pushed off the bed and landing on the ground with a large thump. I rubbed my eyes and looked up at my bed. Bailey was looking down at me, her hood still covering her face as she quickly backed away and grabbed something. She handed me a paper. "I am SO sorry!" I shook my head smiling.

"It's alright. No harm done." I said standing up.

She nodded and stood up beginning to look through her bags to find some suitable clothes. She went through her undergarments bag and got some of them. I watched as she pulled out one of the sexy thongs, shaking her head at it making me smirk. It's been a week and she still hasn't gotten through all of the new clothes we had got her.

She looked back at me a I could feel her glare. She probably wasn't use to wearing thongs yet, but they are supper hot. I went to my closet and grabbed some random clothes and slid them on before laying back on the bed. When I laid down, Bailey came back out in some leggings and one of her new sweatshirts. She looked so cute in her new clothes, her leggings fitting perfectly around her nicely shaped legs, although they were on the skinny side.

"Guys!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah mom?" I yelled back.

"Breakfast!"

I got up and grabbed Bailey's hand, this time she didn't flinch, I internally had a mini dance party at the achievement. I pulled her with me down the stairs and to the table, very gently so I didn't harm anything else. My mom had made some of her famous chocolate chip waffles and had placed them in a stack on a large plate in the middle of the table. I grabbed a few and put them on my plate, I looked over to see Bailey sitting there shyly, so I grabbed another one and placed it on her plate.

Bailey had to take it low for a while, passing out and all I guess takes a toll on you, my mom's words not mine. They washed the dishes while I put the food away, after the kitchen was clean we decided that we were going to go to the movie theater. We all found our way to the car and as we arrived at the movie theater Bailey had slid me over a note, "I haven't been to one of these in years."

"Well today is your lucky day!" I said as we pulled into the parking lot.

My mom bought the tickets while I took Bailey over to pick out some snacks with me. Because who can really go to a movie and not have a snack? Once everything was purchased we all went into the theater that the movie was being played in, I don't even know which movie my mom picked for all of us to watch.

Every now and then when a scary scene came up on the movie Bailey would jump and hide behind me like she did when we watched that movie at home. It was so cute how she would block her eyes with my arm and then slowly peak up and jump back down. Her hand was tightly wrapped around mine, constantly getting squeezed at every frightening part.

When it ended we all went back out to the car, her hand laced with mine as we walked. Thank god she is finally getting some what comfortable with me. As we piled into the car again we chatted about the movie on the way back, before my stomach growled loudly. I know, I know. How can one still be hungry after eating a bunch of snacks at a movie theater? I swear, I'm always hungry. My mom laughed rolling her eyes before she saw a diner near by.

"You guys wanna go get something else to eat?" She asked excited, of course she's excited over food, who isn't.

Bailey and I nodded and my mom quickly pulled into the run-down parking lot. The lines on the blacktop was almost not viable, only leaving a slight trace of where to part in the shadows. We all walked in finding a booth. Bailey and I sat next to each other while my mother sat on the other side. I laid my hand on Bailey's thigh hopping she didn't flinch. I was very gentle making sure not to scare her. She jumped a little because I shocked her but she left it there. I smiled as I read the menu. Her legs were so tiny but she's so fucking adorable. The waitress came over and she smirked once she saw me.

"Hello you guys! What can I get ya?" She asked.

"Could I have a cheeseburger and a milkshake?" My mom asked.

The girl wrote it down on her notepad. She looked up towards me. I read over the menu and picked some random thing. She wrote it down and looked at Bailey.

"What do you want baby girl?" I asked.

She pointed at something in the menu. I glanced at it and told the waitress her order and she left to tell the chef. I gave Bailey's thigh a little squeeze making sure she knew I was there for her. Her hand was placed on mine and gently squeezed mine back before interlacing our fingers together.

*Edited*