Epilogue

Bailey's P.O.V

~10 years later~

Everything was going great. All of us had gone to college. I majored in teaching. I knew I had always had a passion for little kids. I loved everything about them. So I currently have a job teaching 2nd graders. Jax decided to major in law. It kinda shocked me. I never though of him as someone who would become a lawyer.

Surprisingly everyone managed to stay together. Well couple wise. Kev and Stella are married with 2 little kids. Mia and Lincoln. Mia is 3 and Lincoln is 6. Drake and Grace are still together. They haven't tied the knot yet but they are thinking about it. Danny and and Matt are thinking about adopting a little kid or fostering.

Jax proposed to me the day of our college graduation. We had our wedding later that year. It was a beautiful wedding. We had planned it so that it was outside. They designed it so that there were rows of white benches with flowers all along them making a path leading to a stage where we announced our wedding vows.

Since my father wasn't in the picture anymore Jax's grandparents walked me down the isle. I wouldn't have had it any other way. I was officially Mrs. Reed. 

We got pregnant soon after our wedding which led to my beautiful baby boy, Ryder. Ryder turned 3 a couple months ago. After he turned about 2 we found out that we were pregnant again, this time with twins. One girl and one boy. Avery and Blake, they are only a few months old. Jax was ecstatic when he found out that he would be getting another boy, but he was just as happy when he found out he was going to get his little princess.

"Mommy! Save me!" Ryder yelled running towards me.

Jax ran after him making growling noises. I put Ryder behind me and blocked him from Jax. He looked around pretending not to know where he was.

"Hey babe. Have you seen the little munchkin around?" He asked.

"Nope. Not at all." I smiled.

"Hmmm. I guess that means that I get to do this then...." He said.

He leaned in and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss. He pulled me closer to him deepening the kiss.

"Ewwww!" Ryder yelled from behind me.

I giggled and pulled him up into my arms. Jax brought us both into a hug leaving a kiss on my head and one on Ryder's. A smile made it's way to his face. The baby monitor went off signaling that the twins had woken up.

"Hey kiddo why don't you go play up in your room until the others get here?" Jax said.

"Ok daddy." He said and ran up to his room.

"He's not the only one calling me daddy." Jax said with a smirk on his face.

I could feel my face heat up. I slapped his chest and walked to the twins room. Both Avery and Blake were awake. I picked Blake up from his crib and held him in my arms. Jax picked Avery up and we walked out to the living room. They usually wake up from their naps right now.

The door bell rang. We had invited everyone over for lunch today. We started this weekly thing where we would get together and talk about things. We offered to have it here, so everyone is coming over. Jax went and opened the door. Grace and Drake walked in.

"Hey Grace, Drake." I said smiling.

"Hey Bai, Jax." They both said.

"Ohhhh! Look at these little things. They are so cute!" Grace said happily.

I smiled at her and walked her to the couch. I gently placed Blake in her arms and she smiled down at him. Jax did the same with Drake. Eventually everyone came and we all got caught up in each others lives. Everyone was excited to meet the twins. I'm glad we can all still be this close even after 10 years. It's kinda surprising that we haven't gotten together since we left college. We all kinda just went onto our own lives. I got married, pregnant, and now have 3 kids.

We were all just to busy to contact each other. But now that we are all together. Now our kids have best friends for life.

Turns out a happy ending is possible after all.

-------------------------------

A/N: I would really like to thank you guys so much! I probably wouldn't have continued writing if it weren't for you guys. At one point I didn't really feel like writing anymore, but you guys gave me encouragement and I finished it. Thank you guys so much for sticking it out with me. You are AWESOME!!!!! :) I love you all! Thanks!

Also remember to follow me on my social media! 😘

Snapchat: lifes-overrated
Instagram: life.is.overrated19