i

Official Trailer #1

---

Dear Reader,

It is with great pleasure that I present to you a brief introduction of the new world you have decided to enter, a new life you have decided to live. Let it be that it will only last for a number of chapters, but I hope you enjoy it till it lasts.

Let me, firstly, introduce myself.

Hi, I am Theia Anderson. I am just like any one of you, human, alive and breathing. (Unless you are a zombie, in which case I AM NOT alive or breathing and I especially DO NOT have brains!)

Just putting it out there!

I am Eighteen, and currently a senior at Rosenberg High.(I'm what they call, a nerd. But let's face it, nerds nowadays are hot!)

I have also, only recently moved from the sunny state of California to a city called Piedmond, which is located just beside Seattle.

Needless to say, it rains here, A LOT.

When I moved here, I imagined finally living in a cold state and thought that it would be an amazing experience. Although, the fact that it was in the middle of the year and I would have to settle in as the 'new girl' was very well placed in my mind.

New friends, new teachers, a new environment. Everything was new.

But that all was well-known and understood. I had expected those.

However, what I certainly didn't expect was to meet The man who owns the castle I gazed upon from my window every morning and night.

Yes. A castle.

A castle, I am now living in.

This is my story.

A story, I am now willing to share.

But only, if you can keep a secret.

Do you remember the stories your grandma used to tell you every night about cursed beasts, village beauties, girls in red capes and wolves in disguises?

Well, maybe, just maybe... they actually did happen.

Maybe, beasts do exist.

They do.

I would know.

I am bound to one.

Who, you may ask?

Well, I am mated to the Alpha King.

How?

You will see

You will live through it, with me.

I hope you enjoy the ride.

Best wishes,
Theia.