03

I groaned as the harsh morning sun danced over my face, toying with me, coaxing me to get out of bed and close the drapes I so desperately wanted to pull together. But my bed was inviting, and the want to stay cuddled against my various amounts of comfy pillows outweighed the need to close the blinds. So I stayed in bed, and grumbled out a million very colorful profanities, hurling each one to this current morning.

To be defined as a morning person, was nothing I'd be accountable for.

"Honey! Get up! You have to go to school, remember?" mom yelled, knocking on the door twice before the sound of her footsteps faded.

Suddenly all sleep forgotten I shot up in bed and stared ahead wide eyed.

It was Monday.

I had school.

It was the middle of the year and I had a new school...

Kill.Me.Now.

"I hate this," I grumbled out to the empty air as I moved into the bathroom,my morning voice sounding as gritty as an amateur trying their hands at a violin. Horrendous.

Picking up my toothbrush I quickly brushed, after which my crying bladder decided to make its agony known, and well was that.

It seemed like minutes later when I found myself walking out of the bathroom freshly bathed, brushed and peed, happily I padded my way lazily into my bedroom.

A cold gust of wind hit my wet skin and I shivered.

Strange, I don't remember opening the window from when I closed it last night...

"Maybe mum did?" I assured myself as I ignored the now open window and walked into the closet, picked out my newly purchased underwear, a white sweater and baby blue skinny jeans. An outfit that would go well with my well worn out white sneakers.

Once all dressed up and ready I made a check for my iPod, phone and books before walking towards the window and glancing at the castle once again.

I just couldn't stop looking at it. The tales I spun as I watched and analyzed each and every window, the tiny glimpses of halls and the grounds, usually consisted of beasts and pirates, of lords and ladies... of Belle in her yellow gown, gliding along the ball room, her beast only but at arms length... Yep, the tales I spun while watching the castle were truly beyond what would even be considered possible. And with every tale I spun, I couldn't help but wonder. How would it be like to live there?

With a final glance and a faint smile lurking on my lips I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

I had come to appreciate my new home the past weekend. The brick house was actually very homey once I managed to get used to it, making sure that the hallways to this house turned right and not left if I wanted to go downstairs, and that there were now four bedrooms and not three. But despite all facts, I still liked this house mainly because of the views. In fact, I personally believed it was very cleverly designed to have all the views to die in every room possible, for since one side of the house actually sat on the edge of a cliff or mountain or something and faced the countryside and the castle, while the other faced the distant city.

My gaze stopping at a small note I quickly picked it up and began reading. It seemed that my mom and dad were already gone, I suppose I had stared at the castle a little too long.

Gone to work. Blueberry pancakes in the fridge. Eat before you leave. We are not kidding! Alex will give you a ride to school (Thank the sweet boy after the ride Thi) See you by 7!

Love,

Mom and dad.

I spared my wrist watch a quick glance before picking up two granola bars and moving towards the front door. I was possibly late. Not a good sign for the new girl.