005

'Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue'

A Friday
The 18th of a September
The beautiful Dovolore Castle

My hand glided over the whites of the fabric, gliding over the lace, gliding over the bodice. It had come. After years of love, today was the day, a day that lead to an eternity.

Six years had swept past like a fast breeze on a windy day, but I could still remember the first day, standing
by the window, Blonde behind me, I had watched the one man I could ever truly love, staring back at me.

Standing here, today, in my wedding gown, every minute of the six years rolled before me, somedays great, somedays anything but, but one thing stood constant through out the years, Bryce.

And now here we were... finally. Our wedding day.

Blinking away the sudden tears in my eyes I turned back towards the mirror and caught one woman who meant the world to me standing behind me watch me with warm wet proud eyes, a forgotten tissue in her hand, my father beside her.

"It's time, darling," she whispered, glancing at my father for a second before slowly sweeping out the door, leaving us in the room, alone.

"You look radiant, fuzzy," dad walked to stand behind me, resting his hands on my shoulder.

"Thank you, dad," I whispered back, my eyes blurring as I watched the man who fathered me, the man who cared for me, the man who raised me up with love, warmth, cry as he stood behind me, his eyes proud and sad.

I couldn't help it. I turned and hugged my dad.

"I know I've never said this enough dad, but I love you. You're always going to be my superhero."

"I love you too, kiddo. You've made me a very proud father. Thank you." He mumbled back, chuckling midway as his voice broke and I held him tighter.

He chuckled again, "Okay, I need to walk you down the Isle," he pulled away, smiling as he dabbed a tissue under my eye,carefully.

Moving back he extended me his arm, "ready?"

I hooked my arm in his, my thoughts now on the one man, the one man who was waiting for me at the end of the isle. Looking at my dad, I smiled back, "Ready,"

"Ready?" Blonde asked dad as he stood in front of the large oak door.

"Ready," dad smiled, looking at me as he tightened his hold on my now shaking arms.

My gaze glanced towards Blonde and he grinned at me, "Congratulations, Luna,"

And then he and Emogin pulled the doors open.

My eyes swept up and stilled on wide, loving, bright blue pools.

Standing at the end of the Isle, Bryce stood towering almost everyone, Derek, Rome, Alistair and Chris behind him, almost as tall as him. A bright smile on all of their faces, but my eyes stayed only for Bryce. His beautiful blue eyes.

Looking at me, his beautiful eyes wide, he smiled, his eyes glistened, and I took a step forward. To our forever.

A Saturday
Ten months later
Peidmond, WA

The keys jingled from my fingers as I closed the office up early for today, twelve o clock on the noon, at the dot.

A soft smile braced my lips as I reached forward to open my car's door and the two glistening rings on my ring finger shone in the light, stopping me to admire the symbols of my marriage. Almost an year had come to pass and it still felt like it was only just yesterday. I still took out time to admire them every chance I got.