10

Golden leaves blew down from branches as they swirled around in the air above of us before landing near our feet.

The day was still grey, the sun was doing a great job hiding away, and the clouds were doing a great job helping.

I sighed happily as I turned towards the trees. It had been raining a while ago, the wet narrow road stood witness to that. But it was calm now, it seemed like it would be a while before the rain would grace us again.

As we continued to stroll down the path, my gaze wandered and stopped at the bed of white daffodils we were slowly approaching. Wild and untamed. The partially dead trees harboring it under their dying branches and slightly browning leaves. The grass however, looked as green as they came in this part of the area.

"This part of the park was not opened to public till 1993," Bryce spoke out and I tilted my head up in order to smile at him.

"It's beautiful." I said, grasping onto Bryce's arm tightly before leaning in closer to him as we continued to stroll.

We strolled around in peaceful silence for quite sometime before Bryce unexpectedly stopped and turned.

I gasped in surprise as the grip on my arm tightened and I was pulled in for a hug.

"Did I ever tell you how I felt when I saw you by the swing?"

I smiled. "I don't recall so. No."

"I thought you were the most beautiful girl I have seen in my entire existence-"

I felt him place a small kiss on my hair before he continued.

"I actually stared at you for quite some time before deciding to wake you up. Selfishly regretted it the rest of the night,"

"Why were you acting so mysterious, and Italian, really? " I cocked an eyebrow up at him as I played with his t-shirt.

"Well I made a blind throw, I didn't exactly what you to understand what I was saying. But then I wanted to say it all the more." He replied chuckling.

"Funny," I rolled my eyes, smacking his back lightly.

Bryce's deep chuckle rang out around the mostly empty park, and I titled my head upward only to smile at the sight of his brightly lit face as he continued to chuckle. His bright blue eyes showing me the depths of the bright blue sea.

Bryce crossed his eyes towards his nose and the soft spot of brown on one of his iris showed itself making my breath hitch in my throat. "You're so pretty."

A gasp ripped out of my lips as soon as I realized that I had said that out loud and my palms instantly found my shocked, gaping mouth.

Bryce on the other hand only shuddered slightly before replying, "I believe the word you were looking for was sexy,"

Oh wow! ... but yes ... but wow...

Despite his obvious confidence I couldn't lie, it was the truth, no one, no one could be able to deny. Bryce was sexy.

So I took the easy way.

"Mhmm," I hummed, indifferently.

Bryce turned towards me.

"You don't think so?"

"Nope."

He frowned. "If not sexy then what?"

Ahh!

I smirked. "Pretty. Like a princess!"

I couldn't help stifle the giggle that erupted out of me as Bryce moved back to look at me properly before in one swift moment taking me in his arms and twirling me around.